BB orgy

Guest mansub

I am going to my BB orgy at a sex club on the 15th of Feb here in Manchester. I have never been to an orgy before and so I am asking what should I be expecting? I am nervous, but I am looking forward to getting fucked in a sling and taking a few loads. Any tips?

Edited by mansub

Opensource,

Have a good breakfast but don't eat much afterwards. Be hydrated. Douche or use a shower bidet well (you want to be really clean down there! lol). Take your fav lube with you. In the sex club wear your fav jockstrap or nothing at all (it depends on the club rules). Lay back in the sling, RELAX, and have fun. Being vocal as you're getting fucked does bring a crowd to watch and/or participate more. When one top begins to fuck you, more tops will, generally speaking, line up to inseminate you! Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1