IML Newbie

Versrawpig18

Hey guys. Heading to IML for the first time this year. While I’m definitely comfortable being a slut, it’s my first time going to an event of this kind. I have already booked my room at the host hotel. A few questions:

Can I literally walk around the hotel/events in only a harness and jock?

How is Steamworks during this weekend?

Can I leave door ajar? Looking for tips from those who have attended recent years. I heard guards may check for open doors. 

Any other tips are greatly appreciated!

• Upvote 1

You can walk around the place in your harness & jock for sure, people definitely do. Myself included!!

door ajar? Not totally sure. I’ve gone to many parties & breeding sessions. Most of the time the door is just taped or something so that the latch doesn’t catch. That way the door can be shut but still unlocked. 

Ever been to Jackhammer or Touché? Two hot bars up north. I always go there on the Saturday night of IML

Unlocked for ya on BBRT :) pics are my IML outfit every year. Usually try to change on thing each time. 

3E21DDC0-83FE-4341-A0F4-5202E67CB02E.jpeg

5B4227CC-33B0-46C3-A162-A53953E97A04.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1