We need a way to find Lyft drivers down to fuck!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 8inchfuqr

Def, man.

I'm a Lyft driver in the mornings and use BBRT when I take a break to hook up here in SF. 

Always happy to breed a tight ass (or 2)....

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2019 at 8:23 PM, 8inchfuqr said:

Def, man.

I'm a Lyft driver in the mornings and use BBRT when I take a break to hook up here in SF. 

Always happy to breed a tight ass (or 2)....

Hey... so if I'm in a Lyft and want a load... what is the best way to find out if the driver is DTF?  Visit some sites like BBRT, Grindr, etc. and go from there, or do it the old fashion way and ask?

• 5 weeks later...

I have got fucked by an Uber driver. But it was totally out of nowhere. I think I was just really drunk (almost blacked out) and instead of taking me home he took me somewhere else and we fucked (just a quickie). It started with him picking me up in the Castro and calling me hot. And then he asked me to go on a date but I just told him to fuck me now instead of later. And he said yeah. 

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 8inchfuqr

Just fucked a guy I picked up in SF. When I picked hime up in the Sunset district, I asked how his morning was starting and was he heading into the office? He said he was doing the "walk of shame" and going home to change before heading into the office. When I asked him if it was worth it- he said he got drunk the night before and ended up at this guys place. He was a little worried 'cause he realized this morning that they didn't use condoms.

I asked him again "was it worth it".? His eyes lit up and he said "yeah- the guy fucked me last night and then again in the shower before I got in the Lyft this morning". I started rubbing my crotch. He looked around  and asked if he could see my cock. I turned into Golden Gate park, found a secluded place to park and pulled it out. He moved from the back seat to the passengers seat and his eyes got big and I asked if he wanted to touch it. He had his mouth on it in a few minutes, taking me all the way down to the pubes. I reached behind him as he had his face in my lap and fingered his ass. He really went to town, then. His ass felt slippery  (guys he still had that load from the shower), so I added another finger. He started breathing hard and came up off my cock and asked if I had a condom.

I told him no, but kept my fingers moving in his ass. He asked if I had lube and I said yep- as much as we need. We got out of the car and he turned around and pulled his pants down to right below his ass. I stroked my cock a few times (I pre- cum ALOT) and tried to slip the head in. He said "wait- what about the lube"? I looked him in the eye (swear to god) and spit on my cock a few times.His eyes got a little big and he started to push back on it. I fucked him hard and then shot a load deep in his gut.

He pulled his pants up and we got back in the car. He got quiet on the way back to his house. I asked him if he was alright and he said he "really liked taking cock without rubbers- even though he knows he should use them." I let him know how hot he looked riding my cock and how good it felt to load his ass up.

He jumped out of the car when we got to his house and smiled. 

As I drove off- he left a nice tip.

I love driving Lyft  🙂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest 8inchfuqr

Was driving late Saturday night during Folsom weekend here in San Francisco. Night was busy, picking up/ dropping off sexy men going to the pre- Folsom parties. Around 2 hours into the shift, it began to slow down a bit and I figured I'd take a break. Just then, the Lyft app let me know I had a ride. I picked up a guy at Mezzanine (the Deviants party) around 1:30 am. He was tall, sexy, scruffy  and a bit drunk. As we were driving, I asked how his night was going. He said he was on his way to meet a friend at the Travel Lodge on Valencia (a notorious fuck hotel in SF). I asked him- "you excited to meet this friend" and looked in the rear view mirror to see how he'd answer. He looked up from his phone, smiled and said "yeah- it's a group thing and there's gonna be a few sexy men there." 

"Right on- Sounds like a fuckin' good night, man. Is he sexy?" I asked.

"Yeah- and he's taking loads. Seems pretty hungry" he said with a smile.

"Right on" I said. "Think theres room for another Top at this party?"

That got his attention quick. He looked up from his phone and said "yeah, man- you should join".

When we got there, I parked the car in the lot and we went up to the 2nd floor. The passenger (let's call him Mike) knocked on the door and we went into the room. There were 2 queen size beds- each with a bottom on it getting railed and 5-6 more guys waiting to fuck. We stripped off our clothes and Mike started to stroke my cock as he watched this muscle latin guy getting spit- roasted. I asked him if he'd ever done that and he said "No- I'm just visiting SF and kinda new to all this". I smiled at him, put my hand on his shoulder and slowly pushed him to his knees. He sucked my cock like a champ, getting it really hard.

After a few minutes, this younger black guy with a super fat cock came over looking to share Mikes mouth. As Mike went between our cocks, I stood him up and began to play with his hole. He started to really get into it, so I leaned down and started rimming his ass. Yep- it was tight and rimming seemed to really get him going. A few minutes into it, the black guy that was getting his cock sucked spun Mike around so that he could blow me and started rimming Mike. Next thing I know, the black guys slowly sliding his thick cock in Mike (and I'm reminding Mike "No teeth, fucker").

A few minutes later, the black guys drops a load inside Mike. I spin him around and start fucking him. A tall muscle bear comes over towards us and Mike grabs onto his legs and starts getting loud (Gotta say- for someone new to this- he was taking cock like a pro). I moved him over to one of the beds that had become empty and laid down on my back. He got up, straddled my cock and slammed his ass down on it. Fuck his ass was tight!

A few minutes later, the muscle bear gets on the bed and starts to try to slide his cock alongside mine. You can see Mike become aware of the other guy on the bed with us as he slowed down riding my cock and his eyes got big as he looked over his shoulder. 

Let it happen" I tell him.

He looked down at me and leaned closer to my chest.

I made eye contact with the muscle bear over his shoulder and nodded my head. Mikes eyes got big again and I told him"breathe, baby and push out". Just like that, I felt it- that amazing feeling of another cock sliding up next to yours. We both started to move while Mike just laid there. I love the feeling of another cock head rubbing alongside mine in a tight hole- nothing better then that. Pretty soon Mike started to move back and forth again and really get into it. A few minutes of this and I was getting ready to breed his fuckin' hole.

He opened his eyes just as I started to shoot and that seemed to set off the muscle bear who dropped his load in Mikes stretched out hole.

I climbed out from under him and the bear and went to get my clothes. More guys had shown up while I was fuckin'.

Mike stayed on the bed. I'm hopin' that stretched fuck hole his ended up getting a few more loads. 

Love driving for Lyft 🙂

• 3 years later...