How Many F/Buds Do You Have?

blktone67

Let me clarify what I mean. I am not talking about casual guys that you happen to meet for a one time hook up. For me being a total top has its advantages as well as living in southern California. I find myself hooking up with 8-15 f/buds pretty regularly while gaining new f/buds and losing old ones each month as schedules change, moving happens, or the sex just runs its course and both of us just stop seeing each other. Typically I see them on my yahoo messenger, AOL messenger, BBRT, or advertising on Craigslist, and either I hit them up or they hit me up for a breeding. Two of my f/buds will text me early mornings when they want to be the first to take my load.

at this time I have only one regular left and I believe hes about to say goodbye. not sure why. just a gut feeling.

I must be doing something wrong (or right) my FB's last on average three fucks. Im a pretty mellow guy and maybe thats why I get the bitches. They either get possesive and I break it off, or I get some kind of judgemental attitude. I think most bottoms believe theirs is the perfect pussy.....I had this one pussyboi ditch me because we were having a conversation about the medications we were on. I casually mentioned that I take my meds 50% of the time and always have, but I remain undectectable. For some reason he wrote me to say that was creepy and broke up. WAH? Ive gotten disheartened with FB's I think Id rather do cum and go, at this time

Currently, i have nine fuck buds who breed me on a fairly regular basis. i don't count a dude as a FB until He's bred my cunt at least three times. and to stay in my FB column, we've got to hook up fairly regularly (at least once every three weeks). As blktone says, FBs tend to drop by the wayside, lose interest, or move to Kansas. my list is constantly evolving and guys tend to stay on my FB list for about 8-9 months (although i've had some stay on the list for as long as three years)

Just my Top. Something really hard to explain. We've been together for years and I know more about him everyday. His moods, way of walking, when he wants me to dominate him on occasion, his scent drives me wild. He knows me very well as well. How I like to get plowed, how I like him to go slow at first then pound me. He used to ask me where I wanted his load in my ass or my mouth now he just shoots wherever his cock happens to be when he cums. He does not care when he runs across some dirty underwear of mine, I sniff his when I am lucky to find his. We are comfortable with each other.

• 2 months later...

Just one. I kind of want to be his boyfriend, but he likes guys that are bad for him or unavailable. We go out for drinks once a week and then he fucks me. He NEVER calls me which pisses me off. The conversation is weird too. I have to always initiate it or keep it going, like I'm interviewing him. Whatever happens, happens. I like new dick too and went out Saturday night to Slammers and will continue to do so.

It's almost impossible to find a good guy in south Florida or to make friends after 40. I had another friend but he was not a fuck buddy. When I stopped asking him to go out and I pay he never called again until he needed some help with something. I made the mistake of paying for dinner because his birthday had been a few days before. I think he pissed off the new friend that he tried to leach off of. It's been a month, he moved to a new place and I haven't heard from him since. I'm a really nice guy, but I'm tired of dealing with inconsiderate people.

Got about 10 fuck buds who breed my hole regularly. Always adding new ones, losing old ones. I usually let them call me when they're horny. Sometimes I go a couple of weeks without getting a call, sometimes it can be a few in one day. I try my best to be available whenever they want a hole to fuck.