Interracial Daddy PIG fucking

justsexnowatl

Moderator's Note: There is some passing mention of chems in this post. If that bugs you please don't read it. 

Guys have difference ideas of what "pig play" and piggy sex refer to, but sometimes you don't even have to wonder if you just had a full on PIG fuck session, and that was yesterday.  I hopped on bbrt kind of horny but not knowing what I was in the mood for.  I almost always hook up with younger guys lately and been swinging WAY more bottom lately, but I'm always pretty open to the scenario.  I was getting several messages and browsing, when this white muscle daddy I've tried to play with before hit me up. PIG was part of his SN, and I think he's vers bttm.  No face pics but hot muscular body, and that's good enough for me for hookups!  Told him I was in the mood for some group sleaze ideally.  We were chatting, but I was also getting distracted by other messages and a couple repeats, which I'll usually go for first.  I was also getting hit up by this BIG black BULL daddy.  I've been a major bottom slut the past few months and when I saw his proportionately huge cock I was kind of hooked.  Hi spics looked like if they're a little old he could easily be kind of fat.  I'm always leary of guys my own age with outdated pics.  But I was leaning toward him, and he seemed "ready to go" and not likely to flake.  

I was also talking with a repeat bottom pig who was tempting me telling me he had someone on the way over, but I could have his hole NEXT, which I LOVE!  It seemed like a VERY active Sat afternoon lol.  Then the black bull surprises me telling me he's talking with a regular buddy of his who happens to be the same white muscle pig I was first talking with earlier, and they wanted a 3way :).  Sold!  Decision made for what I was "into" all of a sudden.  I was hosting and they arrived separately, but they've been fuckbuds for 25 years!  We were all three 54 and 55 yo.  White muscle daddy looked just like his hot pics, and black bull daddy was quite a bit bigger than his pics - in an amazing way.  I thought he might be fat walking up in his loose sweatshirt and baggy track pants, but as the clothes were coming off I found out those loose clothes were covering his huge muscle and big SOLID belly.....that kind from years of steroids or older hiv meds (can't usually tell the difference)...massive muscular arms, chest and belly....and COCK and balls to match :)  They seemed equally into me and both were down on my cock and ass before my jeans were even off.  I was told to douche but try not to shower too much for natural scent (not usually my thing, but I agreed).  

I guess when I think of pig play I think of a lot of body fluid exchanges - spit, piss, cum and ass slime.  Ass to mouth and felching for sure, cocks everywhere and holes sloppy as fuck.  This 3 way had it all - even from the piggy black top.  They were doing G in Gatordade.  I don't party at all, but I don't care if others do as long as the focus is on sex and not partying, and it was non-stop sex.  I was the first to get fucked (by the top AND the bottom), and me and the bottom both immediately went down on the cock that JUST came out of my hole.  They both took turns eating my hole in between fucking and making out.  And whoever wasn't fucking would come around front for me to suck their cock straight out of my ass.  Then we moved out attention to the official bottom.  I LOVE eating ass, and his was loose enough to kind of make out with his cunt lips.  I got in deep to the warm wet lining.  He had brought a fresh tub of elbow grease for lube, which was pretty sloppy, and truthfully I don't think he would've needed any lube at all to get fucked, but the sloppiness was hot anyway.  The black guy and I took turns fucking the bottom next, and each time one of our cocks came out of his hole, the other two dove down to suck the ass juice off and make out with one of us.  The bottom and I also took turns sitting on each others faces - full body weight, holes all loose.  At one point I was sucking muscle daddy's trashed hole on my back with the black bull holding my legs up and balls deep in me.

After about an hour of nonstop ass eating and ass to mouth fucking and making out and the bottom's and my holes trashed, the black bull finally said he needed to piss.  The white guys asked if I'd be into taking it up the ass and let him drink iit from my ass.  I said HELL YES!  I forgot to mention, but I did put my rubber sheet on the bed knowing this would be at least a little extra messy play session.  So I got on all 4s, and the black guy buried his face in my ass again.  I guess he wanted to get hard at first and sink in deep before he let it go.  Once he was ready to piss the whote bottom was gonna get underneath me his face under my hole for the rush of piss that would come out.  I was honestly a little nervous if the G in his piss would make me high since I had plans with friends i just a couple hours.  Honestly didn't know, but I was gonna let him do it.  UNFORTUNATELY, the piss fuck didn't end up happening (this time).  He couldn't piss, so we moved on lol.  We basically continued with what we had been doing for the past hour +.  My limit is usually 1.5 -2 hours of sex, and I was HORNY to cum and I did have plans with friends soon.  I made no secret how hard wired my nips are, and they obliged the entire time and sucked and chewed on them which always makes me rock hard.  I accidentally came a little bit, but not the full orgasm.  Finally the bottom had 4 fingers jamming in and out of my hole and the top was nawing on my tit.  I was so hard I had to breed the bottom.  I told him to get on all 4s and f course I slid in like nothing.  We had been taking turns on each other and taking that monster dick for one and half hours.  Both of us could take just about anything at that point.  Of course the pig wanted a load, but I know they didn't want the play session to be over :(  I did breed the bottom and pretty much collapsed on top of him to get my breathe.  I was hoping my orgasm would trigger them to cum somewhere, but it didn't.  I slipped out of the bottom who immediately started sucking the cum off my cock.  The top took a turn fucking the bottom, and my load easily showed up on his black cock, which the bottom was hungry to clean off over and over.  He complimented me on how good my cum tasted and we made out with it.  

It did feel like the party was "over" after I came, but the black guy still did need to piss, so the muscle bottom went and sat on my toilet and the black guy pissed all over his body and he drank down the last portion of piss.  We made some small talk and sex talk and agreed we all need to pig out regularly and also add to the mix of pigs.  Even though I've been playing with younger guys almost all the time - and most are super slutty - it was HOT AF to get so sleazy with these two well built sluts my own age.  It would be so fucking hot to me to add a few younger pigs to the mix - white, black, latin, middle eastern, asian - love a wide mix of hungry pigs :)  my cock and hole are already twitching for more!!

• Like 11
  • Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...