Condom Falling Off

mblad99

I know most guys bareback in this forum, but occasionally I get a bottom (usually married) who wants me to use a condom.  The problem is that the damn thing will fall off at some point.  I honestly dont take it off, but usually when switching position or just doing a slow fuck, it works it way off.  Am I the only one experiencing this? 

You might need more lube when you're fucking. Probably not a sure thing, but the dryer the condom is the more a guy's hole is going to squeeze and pull it. It might feel a little more stimulating, but the less lube you have the more likely a condom's going to come off or tear.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

My question is this: do you want it to stay on or do you like it coming off inside a guy? I've got a bud who's dick isn't very thick yet buys magnums so they come off more easily (he passively aggressively likes to bareback guys) and does it so they will come off inside a guy. He loves that "oops" moment of terror for the bottom when he realizes he just got fucked bare. He straight up barebacks guys if they want it but does this for guys who want it safe. I've known other inexperienced guys who have this happen when they fuck and its usually because they just didn't put the condom on right (didn't roll it all the way down the shaft, put it on inside out, or just covered only the head of their cock). It's more common guys leave too much air in the tip and it bursts.

My suggestion is to just fuck bareback and tell him you'll put on the condom as you get close to orgasming, or just fuck bare and pull out to cum. I had a bud in HS who loved to get fucked, but had a GF and was terrified of getting pozzed. He'd let guys fuck him bare with the understanding they pull out to cum. He actually had good luck with guys doing that and I was amazed he never got exposed to HIV in all those years of taking cock raw. 

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, when the condom come off.  I just keep fucking.  The last I guy fucked, I whispered into his ear that I thought the condom came off and did he want me to stop.  He said no, so I kept going.  

• Like 1