Heaven...At the 1350 in Wilmington

Hotload84

Last Thursday I got away from one of my endless projects early and went to 1350 in Wilmington. Checked-in, dropped my clothes and stuff in my locker, grabbed my towel, poppers and some lube and hit the steam room. One guy in the room, lying down across the bench, playing with his dick. I walk over and watch him for a couple of minutes. He reaches out and grabs my dick, starts wanking both of our cocks. I reach over and start squeezing rubbing his baggy ballsack. He's spreading his legs and moaning, jerking us both harder. I pushed him over onto his side with his ass pointed out toward me. I open my lube and prep my cock. I start sliding the head across his ass. He's waving his ass, pulling his cheeks apart. I lined-up and pushed into him. I held him in place and slowly deep fucked him. He's groaning and pushing back as I slide in and out of him. This went on for probably 10-15 minutes. I'm soaked with sweat. A couple of guys have come in to the steam room. One is on my left and watching, rubbing his dick through his towel. The other is on my right with one hand on my ass and the other on the base of my cock as I'm fucking the bench guy. He's at my ear ("Fucking Hot!" "No Rubber?!" "You Like It Raw?") while pushing my ass and fingering me. With the bench guy is squeezing my dick with his ass and the 2nd guy finger fucking me I lose it and pump my load into the guy........FUCK!!!.. he tightens his ass and I can only stand there with my dick clenched by his ass muscles while the 2nd guy shoves his fingers into me, twisting them and asks if I want a turn.......

Break time.... I'm drained and overheated. Shower and sundeck.........

Not much happens for a while, I stay mostly on the sundeck recharging. A couple of guys come and go as it's too cool for them to loiter. One guy lands on a lounge across from me. An older Daddy, 5'10", Mediterranean, muscular build, thick arms and legs. Stays on his back and works his cock the whole time. Lubed and pointed straight up. Beautiful 7+", beercan thick, dark red head, veins everywhere. After a while he gets his stuff and heads back downstairs.

Half hour later it's getting too windy for me so I head downstairs, shower, hit the steam room again. Very few people now. I go pickup my poppers and lube then downstairs to checkout the rooms. A couple of guys wandering around, one in the open play area but looks like hell. Then I find the guy from the sundeck in his room, door wide open. He's laying back with his dick in hand again while watching a fuck scene on the TV. The other guys pass, stop for a second then wander off again. I walked in, pushed the door almost closed. He reaches out with his left hand, grabs my cock, pulls me forward then slides his hand under my sack and then between my legs and grabs my ass and presses one of his lubed fingers into me. (I have no idea how guys know that I want to get fucked) He uses his right to scoop more lube from an open jar and coats his swollen cock. With his left he uses his finger as a hook and pulls me toward his crotch. I climbed over him, his finger still in my ass, facing the TV, right over his cock. He smears lube all over my crack and hole then goes back to working his cock. I'm taking hit after hit of poppers, focused on his killer dick my head is spinning. I line up and make contact with his cockhead, then slowly slid down his cock. Fuck this felt good!!!! He grabs my waist and shoves his cock into me. I begin bouncing on him while he's driving his monster dick into my ass. Even with the poppers I feel like my ass is ripping open.

He tells me to get on my knees. I climb off of him, he gets off the bed and pulls my ass over to the edge of the bed. "Do you want the door open?" I say yeah. He opens the door wide and shoves his meat back into me. Now he's holding me in place, hard fucking my ass. I can see a couple of guys in the doorway to my right, beating off, watching him fuck me raw. He'd pull all the way out, slide his dick across my ass then slam back in, grunting and moaning, definitely getting the audience's attention. He pulls my ass to point toward the doorway, fucks me faster and then one last slam, holds his crotch against my ass and pumps his cum into me. He's grinding against me, I can feel his cock throbbing in me. I don't know how many guys have joined us, but I can fell extra hands on my back and ass. He pulls out, I can feel his cum running out of my open ass. Someone is pushing the cum back up my leg and ballsack across my ass. My head is down on the bed.

DAMN that was good.........I can feel hands on my ass and a couple of fingers in my hole. Heaven.....

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1