Condoms and oil based lube.

Footnotes

• 1 year later...

Agreed.

I used to use the Elbow Grease oil based (when i used rubbers) and never had one break from the oil.

The times they did break were always unexpected, and suddenPOP....how a BTM couldnt tell it broke is beyond me.

I fucked a boy in Bangkok with a condom and used baby oil. When I pulled out, it was broke completely and I had dumped a huge load in him. He was rather surprised. No wonder it felt so good. ;)

• Administrators
what are the best and successful ways to break a condom during the act to dump a load inside

It needs to have a very small tear before you start.

Another thing I discovered back when I used condoms was that if you lube up your dick before you put on the condom, and if you put some lube inside the condom before you roll it onto your dick - then the condom tends to slip down your dick while you're fucking. There were times when it was barely hanging onto the head of my dick when I pulled out. So if you use condoms one of the best things you can do is get lube inside the condom. It'll make it a lot easier to slip off when you get sick of having it on.

• 1 year later...

Had 4 days off the other weekend and went over to Istanbul. I was so fucking horny that I went to a sauna where you can hire rent boys for massage and sex. I found a sexy guy with a big cock and agreed with him about a price for a massage and then fucking my ass. We went to the treatmentroom and got both naked. After the 30 minutes of massage I was totally covered with baby oil, and so was my ass creek, his hands and his cock. He insisted in using condoms then, and he had these 'extra thin' rubbers. He broke 4 of them inside my ass due to the use of oil. Unfortunately he always pulled out immediately and took a new one.