Coatesville, PA Marriott

Guest bbncguy

Guest bbncguy

I recently started traveling for work and my first visit was to Coatesville, PA. I met with my customer and headed to my hotel which was in the middle of nowhere but what a perfect location. I posted an ad on Grindr and said I was ass up, face down and hosting. I honestly didn't expect any hits due to the rural location but within a few minutes, I had a mixed dude hmu and ask if he could come by. I agreed and he told me to have my face buried in the pillows when he came into the room. He had a nice thick cock and he lubed up and slid inside me. He fucked me pretty hard and I could feel his low hanging balls slapping against me so I reached beneath me and begin to play with his balls when they hit my hand, he apparently loved that because he didn't last long and begin to explode inside of me, after he bred me, he pushed his cock as deep as he could for about 30 seconds without moving, then slowly begin to fuck me again. He fucked me for about another minute and as he started getting soft he told me his girlfriend would never let him cum like that inside of her. I stayed facedown while he got dressed and left. My hole was throbbing and wanting more. A couple of hours passed and no hits.

I had a black guy ask if I would be hosting at midnight when he got off work and I told him I would be but normally that just means someone is browsing.

I had a guy message me and ask if I was still looking and of course I was so he came by. This was the fastest load I have ever gotten. So I was face down, he walks into the room and I could hear him jacking himself and then he stepped up and pushed his cock inside me, it was an average cock but as soon as he started fucking I could feel my ass getting slick, he started cumming as soon as he was inside of me. The best part of this load was it was huge, and I do mean huge. When he pulled out, I could not hold it all inside of me and there was cum dripping down the towel I had draped over the corner of the bed. He kept apologizing for cumming so fast but I told him I was totally cool with it, I just wanted his load. As he was getting dressed to leave I got another message and this guy said he was a mile away and wanted to fuck. I gave him my room number and told him a top was leaving and he asked if he bred me and when I told him yes, he was stoked and told me not to let his load out, he wanted to fuck that fresh load and add his to the mix. 

The third top arrived and he had an average cock but he was so horny and while he was getting undressed he would touch my ass and slide his finger inside me and tell me how slick and hot my hole was. He then slid his cock in me and begin to fuck me using the other loads as his lube. He fucked me for about 5 minutes or so and he begins to pound my ass and told me he was cumming. I felt his cock throbbing as it unloaded inside of me and he pounded it as deep as he could and after cumming, he started slowly fucking me for another few minutes and then he asked if I wanted another load and of course I said yes. He again started pounding me balls deep as he unloaded his second load inside of me. After he bred me the second time he started getting dressed very quickly and said he could have continued as he can normally cum several times. I told him he could keep fucking me but he said he had to get home in case his wife woke up and realized he wasn't there...

At 1205, the black dude asked if I was up for a load, and of course I was so he came by and was very quiet but fucked me for a couple of minutes and unloaded his cock juice inside of me. He patted me on the ass and left. I begin to realize I had taken 5 loads and was hoping I could pass my one day best of 8 loads, but I guess it wasn't in the cards. I went to sleep and around 630 a dude asked if I would suck him, so I had cum for breakfast and checked out of the hotel.

Edited by bbncguy
This was supposed to be in the Last load area

• 3 months later...