Scorpion Tattoos

Rancor4

depends on who has it. straight guys. it means power and fear.. gay people it can be that or a sublt way of saying im poz. i think thats why the biohazard is now super popular.. no time for subtle.. maybe?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it as being, in a gay / bug context - the stinger injecting venom. I think its more subtle too. Whereas the biohazard is direct and pretty much everyone knows what it means, the uninformated could mistake for just your star sign (as in Scorpio) 

• Piggy 1

6 minutes ago, HappyPozBoy said:

I take it as being, in a gay / bug context - the stinger injecting venom. I think its more subtle too. Whereas the biohazard is direct and pretty much everyone knows what it means, the uninformated could mistake for just your star sign (as in Scorpio) 

I totally agree. I love the idea of getting "stung" by a toxic stinger & it connects the dots to something animated & venomous. 

• Like 1