Finding Raw Fucks!

Footnotes

bbrt in LA is full of tweekers, Manhunt in LA has lost all of its members, Im a top so usually its easy to find a willing bottom and I use a4a and craigslist most of the time. When Im on a4a and a guy hits on me, I spell it out at the start....Im poz, I dont host and I only fuck bare. Id say 50% of the time, even if theyre supposedly neg, they will say ok. On craigslist I place an ad saying Im a poz top, I give my stats, say "you must host", add a picture and I get plenty of hits. Its easier to find sex when u are a top I think

Just have to add this. what do I look for in a bottom? or rather, what Im am NOT looking for in a bottom. Its any sort of pushy attitude. I delete them. Perfect example the other day I am on bbrt. a hot looking latino guy hits on me. I reply and say maybe we should fuck sometime soon... I am interested. He writes back "maybe? thats a vague answer. I'm not into endless emails, man" so I reply "I get hit on a lot. and theres a line. So if you want to break in line thats fine, but you have to grab my attention and make me want you. and being pushy wont do it, so find someone else to fuck you" probably a tweeker anyway. They are always in a hurry to go nowhere

Being a top is easy to find bottoms to fuck, there are enough of them for sure.

Being a bear bottom, is even more difficult then being a cute sexy skinny bottom, everyone wants them. Us big boys have a very limited pool to choose from and after awhile, at least for me it gets very frustrating, you can only jerk off so much before you need a real cock in your ass shooting a hot load.

Getting off my box, try the adult bookstores, theaters and baths. Good places to get fucked or to fuck. bottoms tend to lay on their stomachs waiting for cocks to be shoved in there holes.

Happy Hunting.

Sorry for my tangent.

• 3 weeks later...