Something I've noticed on Craigslist

NastyRigPig

So I've noticed a lot of postings in cities that have a significant military population. Basically, it is something along the line of 'Military for Military'. I guess they think that if you're military, you're neg and safe. What these fucking morons don't get, is that some of us have Department of Defense ID cards which allows us onto base, we hae the military 'look' and are poz pigs that love giving it to our nation's finest.

Anybody else get into this?

The M.R.E's they eat provide them immunity against most STDs! okay maybe not.... here is my take on this.

I think military for military is similar to married for married, and should be looked at from more of a discretion standpoint. I'd say the logic is by messing with other military people they wont say anything about you because it could jeopardize their career as well. We know this is far from the truth because that's how most people get outed in the military, from fucking with other military people who end up getting in trouble for something or because they got caught and now want to take everyone out with them!

Another reason is, its not impossible to get on base without a DOD id card, it can be hard (and not guaranteed entry) so, buy looking for other military people with military ids can travel out and actually get on base with less headache.

Also there are a lot of military walking around with charged loads of their own (some know some dont), so I am sure it goes both ways... Hell I am sure there are military men here now!

I was stationed at an AF base in new mexico in the early 1980's. There was a group of gay AF guys and some townies, I was not part of it but knew some of the guys. One of the gay AF guys got pissed off at another and told the Air Force OSI (special investigation). they set up a sting and nabbed 10 AF guys for being gay (before don't ask don't tell). they got a dishonorable discharge, one guy had 16 years in.

so asking for mil only might be a hedge against getting bagged, but then again. . .

• 1 month later...