Bear Party NYC

blkoraltm

So this past week, I was in New York City and took the time to attempt to pop my CumUnion cherry.  Living in Minnesota we don't have a CU event; and this was my first trip that I was out in NYC for there's.  I didnt succeed in doing much, like many other events like it I was ignored as a black bottom with a lot of pawing at my crotch by other members.  So after a while I gave up and dropped a load or 2....   

On Saturday, I went to one of my favorite events where I got 2 loads up my hole, and got fucked by quite a few others.  The Bear Party at Paddles NYC is always great!  What made this a memorable event was the fact that I got fucked by a hot daddy with a good PA.  I rarely am able to take a good pounding with one, that I was surprised and enjoyed myself while he and the other thick dick daddy pounded away at my hole.  Flying back the next morning, I wasnt able to stay as long as I wanted and take as much cock as I needed.  But I will be back in June for World Pride.  So that need will be filled again. 

59413840_1209368515907077_3875929619219611648_n.jpg

• Like 4

14 hours ago, blkoraltm said:

So this past week, I was in New York City and took the time to attempt to pop my CumUnion cherry.  Living in Minnesota we don't have a CU event; and this was my first trip that I was out in NYC for there's.  I didnt succeed in doing much, like many other events like it I was ignored as a black bottom with a lot of pawing at my crotch by other members.  So after a while I gave up and dropped a load or 2....   

On Saturday, I went to one of my favorite events where I got 2 loads up my hole, and got fucked by quite a few others.  The Bear Party at Paddles NYC is always great!  What made this a memorable event was the fact that I got fucked by a hot daddy with a good PA.  I rarely am able to take a good pounding with one, that I was surprised and enjoyed myself while he and the other thick dick daddy pounded away at my hole.  Flying back the next morning, I wasnt able to stay as long as I wanted and take as much cock as I needed.  But I will be back in June for World Pride.  So that need will be filled again. 

59413840_1209368515907077_3875929619219611648_n.jpg

Glad u had fun! Hard to understand with an ass as beautiful as yours u do not get all the loads u want...YUM!! I will need to try paddy’s next time in NYC!

• Thanks 1

I've never been to NYC and probably never will unless someone takes me.  I drove through the Bronx several times up I-95 and well lets just say didn't entice me to go.  I am not a big city kind of person hell Philly freaks me out.   We don't have many BB events here at least that I am aware of and even less for big ole bears like me.