Ah, the age old question. What is pig play? What is raunch? For me, they involve drugs and scat, but I'm on the outer edges of nastiness. You're best bet is to communicate honestly with the other guy what those term mean to you.

If he says 'If you have to ask, I'm not for you,, I'd respond I'm into x, y and z, and I'm curious to try a, b and c. Are you the pig to introduce me to those activities?

It's all a matter of communication. I've had incredible sleazy sessions with novices, and awful sex with experienced raunchpigs. Remember, the best sex organ is the one between your ears. I'm a total sleaze pig, but I wouldn't do some things with guys because I didn't get the right vibe from them. Or, perhaps, it was me. I honestly don't know. Sexuality is fluid. I don't try and say I always do this, that or the other. Because circumstances do change.

Thanks RigPig. Very good answer, yes communication is key to these sorts of things.

Just trying to get a "general" idea of what it means or intails to most guys. I know that raunch usually goes towards the piss, scat kind of things, which isn't really my thing.

Just trying to broden my knowledge base. I know they mean different things to different people.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
One man's kink, is another man's vanilla.

I laughed when I read this; it's so true. It struck me last year how accustomed I am to fetish gear, sex toys, leather, restraints etc. when I took a straight girlfriend into a sex shop. She was terrified and I felt like a tour guide. But at least I got her to buy her first dildo (at 32 years old!).

Back to the OP's question: What is "pig play"? I equate it mostly with assplay and cum play (rimming, cum eating, felching, snowballing), but not to raunch (where raunch implies scat).

But then I wonder where watersports and fisting fit into this. Are they pig play, raunch, or something else entirely? :confused:

Thats you bear, OP = origional poster lol. Pig play, its a very broad term it probably meant scat and piss at first but its become a fairly widely used term for anyone who likes bareback sex, piss, fisting, cum, deep rimming, there is also the practice of wearing a pig tail dildo and maybe even a piggy mask and engageing in some roleplay. I use the term pig all the time, and so do the people who I play with, and its a fairlty common nickname amoungst gay men (pig, pig boi, pig fucker) up my neck of the woods but the people who tend to use it are rarely into scat and certainly the people I play with have no interest in scat (me included)

With the guys I've fucked with, pig play is dropping the inhibitions, open to most (!) anything... always bare fucking, rimming, feltching, w/s, fisting, ass play....(sometimes pnp) Whatever I want as bottom, what ever he wants as top.