Fingering a hole...

This may seem a little odd to ask, but when you finger yourself (for your own pleasure, or to prep for penetration, etc...), what do you feel?

I ask because earlier this year, when I would finger myself in the shower to check for cleanliness or as I was lubing myself up for penetration, I swear it used to feel as though once my finger was in far enough, there would be an opening (i.e. the rectum) that I could just wiggle my finger around in somewhat of an open space.  Lately, since February when I had a chlamydia infection, when I put a finger up inside my hole I feel like my finger runs into what I'll call "tissue" and that "open" feeling is no longer there.  A week or two after the antibiotics for the infection, I went back to my doctor and asked her to check things out again and she said everything felt fine.  

I'm not having any bleeding, or pain, or weird bowel movements or anything...but I'm still wondering why it feels different now.  I've bottomed for my boyfriend since the infection has cleared up, and it feels good enough, but there are times when it hurts more than it has in the past also.  So what do you guys feel when you finger yourself...do you feel tissue or do you feel somewhat of an open space after you get past your sphincter muscles?  Do you think this is something I need to have checked out?

• 2 weeks later...
On 14 May 2019 at 6:16 PM, barecubtop said:

This may seem a little odd to ask, but when you finger yourself (for your own pleasure, or to prep for penetration, etc...), what do you feel?

I ask because earlier this year, when I would finger myself in the shower to check for cleanliness or as I was lubing myself up for penetration, I swear it used to feel as though once my finger was in far enough, there would be an opening (i.e. the rectum) that I could just wiggle my finger around in somewhat of an open space.  Lately, since February when I had a chlamydia infection, when I put a finger up inside my hole I feel like my finger runs into what I'll call "tissue" and that "open" feeling is no longer there.  A week or two after the antibiotics for the infection, I went back to my doctor and asked her to check things out again and she said everything felt fine.  

I'm not having any bleeding, or pain, or weird bowel movements or anything...but I'm still wondering why it feels different now.  I've bottomed for my boyfriend since the infection has cleared up, and it feels good enough, but there are times when it hurts more than it has in the past also.  So what do you guys feel when you finger yourself...do you feel tissue or do you feel somewhat of an open space after you get past your sphincter muscles?  Do you think this is something I need to have checked out?

I asome the Dr put there finger up doing a rectal exam?  If yes then no problem but you can always get a second opinion.

For me mostly my rectum feels the same but sometimes it's tighter than others.