What can I do to improve my laid chance ?

3 hours ago, SubHornyBottom said:

Cant accommodate for cocks less than 7.5 inch lol

7 hours ago, SubHornyBottom said:

I am an Asian twink bottom...recently pozzed...hard size queen. Wonder is this combination less appealing ? I had very bad luck in different bathhouses. 

Please share your advice :) , thanks !!!

3 hours ago, SubHornyBottom said:

Cant accommodate for cocks less than 7.5 inch lol

If you are turning guys down at a bthhouse because they don't fit your criteria, unless other guys watching know why, they might feel intimidated, like you are unapproachable. They may want you or be attracted to you, but if they don't have some sort of signal that you want them, they may not try.

• Like 2

Just now, tallslenderguy said:

If you are turning guys down at a bthhouse because they don't fit your criteria, unless other guys watching know why, they might feel intimidated, like you are unapproachable. They may want you or be attracted to you, but if they don't have some sort of signal that you want them, they may not try.

Guess it's not good to be a strict size queen 🥺

Just now, SubHornyBottom said:

Guess it's not good to be a strict size queen 🥺

If a guys ego and sex drive are attached to their cock, and you reject that, could be off-putting, Especially when there are so many bottoms who will take any cock or load.

• Like 1

Guest GoneFishing

Yes body language and eye contact is the  bath is essential.  Non verbal skills required.  It’s a ballet once you get the hang of it.  I usually prop my ass up on the bed to advertise its public ass to use or in top mode I lie on my back stroking until a needy pig pounces me. Always smile and say hi and excuse me. Being polite goes a long way.   So much fun for all !

14 hours ago, Chargedup said:

Yes body language and eye contact is the  bath is essential.  Non verbal skills required.  It’s a ballet once you get the hang of it.  I usually prop my ass up on the bed to advertise its public ass to use or in top mode I lie on my back stroking until a needy pig pounces me. Always smile and say hi and excuse me. Being polite goes a long way.   So much fun for all !

Thanks for the advice... BTW, travelling to LA soon lol. We should meet up 😋