Converted by BBC

I’ve been lowkey in love with bbc ever since getting fucked by a black drag queen when I was 17 on my way home from my girlfriend’s house. 

Well, 5 years later, after the pint-sized load I got last night, I’m pretty sure I can never go back to the bisexual life as I’m definitely addicted to getting bred by black cock

• Like 3

Welcum to the dark side. Some 20 years ago I had an encounter with a married black guy my age and that changed my desire. I learned that I knew I could handle larger sizes and I learned that I knew how appreciative my friend was. I am fucked exclusively by my black fuckbuddies and thats what works for me.

• Like 1

Guest GoneFishing

Yes b b c rough me up good. I always see pink tinged color afterwards meaning I got some lining scrapped and ripe for the harvest to blossom.  

I’m developing and seeking b b c that are in their 50s. Daddy BBC has more p☣️Tential if you catch my drift.  

Guest GoneFishing

B B C are always cautious and ginger with me but I encourage them it’s ok to plunge right in. I’m not a china doll and boy when they slide right in I hear oh yeah.  They are almost relived that they might have a chance to cum.  I’ve seen some whimps at cumunion abruptly stop a BBC dicking leaving them hanging cause it’s too big. Well Johnny on the spot runs to them and bends over.  Get the load tee hee

Edited by GoneFishing