he wont bb me

omarc92

On 5/28/2019 at 4:57 PM, CuriousDallas said:

I’d say fuck him and hit up the Cuban guy...try and get that to be the regular thing. I’ll pass up a guy who wants to wrap over a guy who’ll bareback me

Im tryin to make this new Cuban guy my regular we met up again this morning and tomorrow he wanna meet again hes got a nice 9 inch dick 

On 5/28/2019 at 3:39 PM, drscorpio said:

I think you just need to tell him that you aren't interested in taking it wrapped. If he bails, you are no worse off. 

True that I will do that! Last chance he says no I'ma cut him off for good 

On 5/28/2019 at 4:20 PM, Guygonebad said:

Agree w/drscorpio.  You could try and let him know how much you like him when you let him know it’s bare or nothing. There is something he is not telling you. As most guys given what you showed him and told him would definitely bb you. 

Yep your right !  There's deff something he not telling me! Because I showed him my results n all but still said no , so he hiding something!

Edited by omarc92

Guest CuriousDallas
8 hours ago, omarc92 said:

Im tryin to make this new Cuban guy my regular we met up again this morning and tomorrow he wanna meet again hes got a nice 9 inch dick 

Yeah...see, the Cuban guy is more like most Latinos...if you give up your ass freely to them and let them cum inside you they’ll keep cumming back. That’s hot he has a 9 incher...guessing uncut with nice girth...those feel so hot inside and I bet you can feel it when he blasts inside you. I gotta get to the gym cause now I want some Latino cock!

5 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

Yeah...see, the Cuban guy is more like most Latinos...if you give up your ass freely to them and let them cum inside you they’ll keep cumming back. That’s hot he has a 9 incher...guessing uncut with nice girth...those feel so hot inside and I bet you can feel it when he blasts inside you. I gotta get to the gym cause now I want some Latino cock!

Yes It feels so good having him cum deep in me I can't explain how good it feels !! It's the best feeling ever ! Get on BBRTS you'll definitely find Latino cock in there ! Also Let me Kno how it goes in the gym! 

Edited by omarc92

Guest CuriousDallas
2 hours ago, omarc92 said:

Yes It feels so good having him cum deep in me I can't explain how good it feels !! It's the best feeling ever ! Get on BBRTS you'll definitely find Latino cock in there ! Also Let me Kno how it goes in the gym! 

Gym has been paying off. Went there and was in the sauna with just a towel...Latino guy comes in but he’s on shorts and a t-shirt like so many of them do. I’m showing semi hard and he’s watching and enjoying, keeping an eye on the door but looking over, rubbing at his cock through his shorts. He finally nodded at me and said “showers” more like a demand than a request. I got up and we headed to the back one. He peeled off his shirt as I turned on the water and got inside, was was in behind me and I was loving his big uncut dick. I was on my knees sucking him and has he got close he asked if I wanted to swallow or get fucked. I stood up and got against the wall and he slowly eased that dick in me doing the spit and stick. He wasn’t fucking nw long before he shot inside me. He pulled out and took my place against the wall and I did him the same, him moaning softly and muttering yeah and cum in me. I gave him what he wanted and slid out leaving him gasping. We cleaned up without saying a word, occasionally our eyes meeting and an awkward smile. I’d seen him before but didn’t know if he played or not...got my answer. He got out, grabbed his clothes and headed for the locker room. Me? I went back for the sauna looking for more. Swapped loads a little later with a guy i saw in the locker room that is played with before...cute shorter guy with a huge dick...again, took it to the showers and fucked...pretty sure he had a load in him too as I slipped in with no resistance.