he wont bb me

omarc92

Hi well im 26 white latino good looking and slim and short i live in los angeles california were its easy to get a load all i have to do is get on grindr or go to a bathouse which there are plenty here . But i been seeing this guy for quite a while hes mexican and only speaks spanish but hes HOTTTT! Tall , full beard, hairy chest amazing body he works out a lot and nice thick 9 inch dick. he has been fucking me for about 5 months . and its always been with a condom only once i got him drunk and he did me BB. But the thing i dont wanna drink anymore . I even showed him a recent hiv test and showed him i was neg and i didnt have any other stds he saw i was completly clean but that didnt work. The last few times he has fucked me i honestly dont even enjoy it and i dont cum because it hurts and burns and i dont enjoy it , we tried all kinds of different condoms and lubes they all irritate me and it doesnt feel good. So im real close to just cut him off for good . But i wanna try one last time , what can i do to have him do me raw ? i never ever had this happen with any other guy only him . 

Guest CuriousDallas

Kinda surprised he wraps to fuck you. Most Latino guys I know rawdog me without even asking (not that I mind...want that!). Have you asked why he wraps? It could be he’s worried about STDs and If he’s uncut he’s at risk for HIV even as a top. Usually as guys trust you they’re more willing to bareback so dunno.

1 hour ago, CuriousDallas said:

Kinda surprised he wraps to fuck you. Most Latino guys I know rawdog me without even asking (not that I mind...want that!). Have you asked why he wraps? It could be he’s worried about STDs and If he’s uncut he’s at risk for HIV even as a top. Usually as guys trust you they’re more willing to bareback so dunno.

Well I don't know I showed him my results I am completely clean , this morning he text me he wanted to come over it's my day off but I kinda made up something I told him I had a dentist appointment. I got on BBRTS and found a hot Cuban guy to do me raw . Its been 5 long months and nothing . 

38 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

I think you just need to tell him that you aren't interested in taking it wrapped. If he bails, you are no worse off. 

Agree w/drscorpio.  You could try and let him know how much you like him when you let him know it’s bare or nothing. There is something he is not telling you. As most guys given what you showed him and told him would definitely bb you. 

• Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas
1 hour ago, omarc92 said:

Well I don't know I showed him my results I am completely clean , this morning he text me he wanted to come over it's my day off but I kinda made up something I told him I had a dentist appointment. I got on BBRTS and found a hot Cuban guy to do me raw . Its been 5 long months and nothing . 

I’d say fuck him and hit up the Cuban guy...try and get that to be the regular thing. I’ll pass up a guy who wants to wrap over a guy who’ll bareback me