Florida Campgroun

Bottom Jim

There is a gay Campground in Florida called Sawmills. Monday I drove out there. You can strip naked and lay by the pool. I was doing this and then decided to go for a walk. On my way this twink was following me. He caught up to me and said he was looking at my ass by the pool. You must be 21 to enter so age is not an issue. He was wearing only shorts.

he said he liked my ass and could he fuck me. I said okay and he quickly pulled down my shorts. He pulled his down and his 8 inch cock was rock hard. He just turned me around ,spit on my hole and drove his dick home.  He fucked me hard and deep till I heard him groaned he he unloaed in my ass. He pulled his shorts up and said thanks. I walked  back to the pool area with his cum dripping out my ass

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Guest CuriousDallas

Love going to a park and going out on the trails and having this kinda thing happen. That is so hot. Got it like that yesterday off this kinda white trashy/redneck dirty blonde guy...noticed he was playing with his dick through his shorts and we kinda circled each other then went into the bushes. He was super worried I was under 18 and had to show him my license. He asked if I had a condom but didn’t, said I was cool to take him without which got his face all lit up. He did the same spit and stick...nice length dick and uncut but no girth to it. I didn’t care as he really go into pounding me and talking trash as I begged for his cum. He blasted a load I could feel and told me he had another for me, kept up the strokes and pumped a second in me after a while. Was hoping he’d suck me off or maybe more, but he slid out, looked embarrassed and moved on.

I saw him again later on but he was no longer rubbing his crotch. I saw him go off in the bushes with a bear looking guy in his 30’s so I’m guessing if he wants to get fucked that’s what he likes, not a young guy like me. I tried to catch them fucking but the brush they were in was pretty thick, but it looked and sounded like he was getting pounded by the bear.

Guest JackEdJIZZ

Had similar experiences at River's Edge in Dewey Rose Georgia.     Lots of trials.   Take a flashlight at night.   Last time there, I bent over the back of a bench a long a trail and took 4 loads and 6 dicks without seeing what any of them looked like.   Usually a bit older crowd.....and a real kinky area as well.   If you are a faggot in the SouthEast you own it to yourself to visit at least once.   Never failed to get all the cock I wanted....and to live as nude as I cared to for a long weekend.

I live close to another camp ground.   In Greeneville TN there is a very nice campground called Timberfell.   I have had some nice times there...but a bit more reserved than Rivers Edge.   Certainly nicer accommodations and facilities.....but in my experience less just raw animal fucking.   Still it is only about 40 minutes a way and a good choice for me on a free weekend.

Both offer day passes and some food options if you just want to check it out first.

I cannot imagine anyone who like raw fucking would not have a great time.    By the way, have NEVER been offered a wrapped dick in either place.   I am sure there are condom guys.....but none ever wanted to fuck my ass.