Coffee with cream

I woke up early this morning very horny. Since it was still 5 am my boyfriend was still sleeping like a baby. I pulled on some gym clothes and went on my morning run, hoping that will help me blow off some steam. When I got home I was still horny as hell, and Derek was still in a deep sleep. Rather than risk pissing him off before he woke up on his own I started to brew the morning coffee and jumped thru a shower, making sure to clean out. I put in a jock strap, brought my man a cup of coffee, and opened a fresh bottle of poppers. 

Moving around the house work my man up, but he was still quite groggy. But he could tell I was ready for his cock. My own dick was rock hard and straining the fabrics of my jock as it was throbbing in the pouch he took a couple sips of his morning coffee; as I took a deep hit off the brown bottle and dropped to my knees to work on his dick. 

He quickly got hard and was fucking my throat with gusto. He was loving the head but he Had the need to fuck. 

I climbed on top of the bed; got on all fours, and took a deep hit of poppers. He patiently waited for me to replace the cap, and let the toppers take effect. Then wasted no time lining his cock up with my hole; spitting on his dick, and in no time was balls deep inside of me. 

Derek must have been just as horned up as I was because he fucked me fast and hard. Soon he was grunting and dropping his load into my very willing hole. I spun around cleaned up his cock. He had a look of absolute satisfaction as he sipped his coffee and checked his phone.