Married Dad and I

Bugnutty452

For the past 2 weeks I have chatting with the horned up dad type, we are in the same situation, both of us are married men, that want to fuck around discreetly. He and I finally were able to meet for some coffee on Wednesday and got to know each other better, he was a true silver daddy, with salt and pepper chest hair sticking out of his polo, a firm handshake and and a smile that made you want to suck him off. We made arrangements to meet at my home on Thursday, he came over while I was working from home and on my lunch break. He rings the bell, and I open the door, I start kissing him once the door is closed, I could feel his cock swelling through his khakis and I lead him to the bedroom and started undressing him, he was exactly what I wanted, a man, no frills and unshaven with a rock hard cock. He kissed me and roughly pulled my underwear off and pushed me down to his cock, I sucked him while whiffing poppers and getting more horny, for a guy in his 60s, he sure as fuck precumed alot. My mouth all to happy to enjoy every drop. I took each of his balls in my mouth and kept on playing with them till he couldn’t take it any longer, he pulled me up and we kissed again, by this time, I was about 3 longs breaths into poppers, so I climbed onto him and guided his cock to my hole, we never spoke about condoms once, and I did not care. I wanted this man inside my hole, and I wanted his seed. He moaned softly upon entering and started to pump my ass, I was in pure ecstasy knowing that a strangers cock was bare in my ass. I rode his cock while he lay there, making sure to take long strokes, and he announced that he was close. I pulled off him and began kissing him again, I wanted more, I could see his cock slick and precum dribbling everywhere, so I took it into my mouth and edged him, I gave him some poppers and told him to take deep breaths, he obliged while I slobbered away in his cum filled balls. He wanted to cum so bad, I delayed him 3 x by this point. I crawled over to the end of the bed and pulled my ass open, he immediately got up and went to the end of the bed and pushed into me, he beat an fucking me like there was no tomorrow, telling me that he loved my tight ass, no that he needs to Breed, so I begged him to breed me, I told him that I’ll be his cumdump, and a few moments later he grabs my shoulders and begins slam fucking me and I could feel his cock pulsating all that hot sperm into my hole, I was in pure pleasure knowing that I was able to take a mans seed and make him feel good. He pulled his cock out and asked me to clean him, so I obliged, I could taste my juices and whatever cum was left.  I wanted more, but I made the guy work for that nut, so he then got dressed and left. Until next time.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2