Bathhouse

SouthernFrat

Guest RawCunt

Prep well and go.  If you are new and nervous get in a gloryhole and start sucking cock.   Soon you will want to be fucked, then just offer your ass up.

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Get a room. Two reasons: 1) If you are nervous you have a place to go and get away from everyone. 2) If someone isn't taking no for an answer, you have a place to get away from them.

Cargo shorts are good to wear, so you have pockets for all your stuff. Be it lube, poppers, cock rings or anything else. Wearing flip flops or slides will keep your feet clean. Find out if the place has a spot you can clean out if you have an accident. I didn't know until this last weekend that the bathhouse I go to has rubber tube and warm water in the bathroom stalls to help clean up. Don't be afraid to say no to someone. Just because it is a sex club, doesn't mean you have to play with everyone. Don't be upset if someone says no to you. Get on PreP. 

5 hours ago, TravelGuy4Bareback said:

Don't be afraid to say no to someone. Just because it is a sex club, doesn't mean you have to play with everyone.

I would endorse this and take it further.  Just because it’s a bathhouse/sex club doesn’t mean you’re under any obligation to have sex at all.  You might feel more comfortable just looking round the first time, getting to know what it’s all about.  Have a sauna, have a coffee, use the jacuzzi... bathhouses can be nice places just to chill out and relax, it doesn’t have to be about sex all the time.  And believe me, whatever you do choose to do, no-one is judging you.

Of course, you may prefer to dive right in and have sex with everyone there: it’s entirely up to you.   But it’s not a ‘failure’ if you don’t.  It took me years to pluck up the courage even to go to one, so for me just crossing the threshold that first time was an achievement, and it took several more visits before I felt comfortable enough to have actual sex.

Since you are in Dallas I assume club D.  Tuesday and Friday are twink nights free lockers for under 25, bears usually take over the place on saturdays.  There is no where on site to prep . And it’s still under remodel.  Summer and no pool - wtf

• Upvote 1