Former model turned wasting AIDS case 

Guest pozNegLust

Guest pozNegLust

I’m thrilled to say that my date for Gay Pride Weekend is a former model, now in his mid-60s and very much a wasting Poz,toxic, AIDS God.

A friend introduced me to Geoff and gave me his back story. Apparently he was a successful print model back in the day. Once he became poz (in the 1990s) and started to take on the poz look he became very angry. He watched his big muscular body waste to a lean, vascular gaunt physique. His gorgeous face ravaged by his disease. He pretty much became a recluse living in anger, bitterness and sadness.

My friend, who has known him for years, has recently been convincing him that there are men who find him very attractive in his current state.

Geoff agreed to meet me for coffee. What a dream! The face was still handsome, but now with sunken eyes and lipodystrophy. His body is a walking skeleton. I found him beautiful in every way. We chatted for a short time and made a date for this Saturday! I’m going to his apartment, as he doesn’t like being out and about anymore.

I asked my friend want Geoff would enjoy. He said, Geoff had been worshiped for his beauty in his prime and still has the desire to be celebrated and worshiped. I asked my friend if Geoff would get off on being worshiped for his HIV status. The answer was a resounding yes! 

I immediately started making plans on how to indulge this Poz God Pioneer this Saturday!

Guest pozNegLust

Part 2: Preparation

My desire to celebrate and worship my AIDS stud was profound. I spent days thinking about what would please him most. My friend told me that Geoff was very vain about his appearance even in his current waiting condition. Apparently, he had been extremely narcissistic as a young model and had no problem letting people know he was privileged and deserved to be treated as such. How upsetting it must have been for  Geoff as he faded from the center of attention to invisibility. It was my intention to restore Geoff’s sense of self and certainly make him the center of my attention. 

I googled his name and was able to come up with some glorious photos of him in his prime. Beyond his amazing physique, the arrogant smirk on his face seemed to be his trademark. Self-satisfied was an understatement. I printed the pics, as I thought Geoff may enjoy looking at them. I also ordered a book  that he had appeared in called Men Alive!  There he was in every fashion trend of the 1980s. How was it possible that he looked great in everything from preppy khakis and a day glow polo shirt to tight acid washed jeans and a wife beater tee shirt?

I imagine that he effortlessly floated through life in the same way that he effortlessly wore each fashion look.  I had a feeling that his current “look” did not rest as easily on him. I couldn’t wait to let him know how deeply erotic his compromised physicality is to me and others. I hoped he would describe his progressive weight loss to me. His current leanness and vascularity was breath taking to me. His waist must be 28” or less. He had that wonderful skeletal look that can only be achieved by loss of weight and muscle combined with loss of fat under the skin. Could he ever imagine his lipoatrophy loss would give me a ranging hard on?

As I discussed my enthusiasm, my friend reminded me that as much as I would enjoy Geoff’s physicality he could not necessarily say the same for his personality. Geoff had a dark nature that had intensified as the years passed and he looks transformed. Along the way his bitterness and sadness turned to anger and hatred. Much to my surprise, my friend’s warning only fueled my interest.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest pozNegLust

I recently spent some time with the man who is the inspiration for this story. You guys up for hearing more about this glorious poz breeding, toxic seed spreading infector?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pozNegLust

Part 3: Arrival  

I jumped on the subway to Geoff’s apartment. I was eager to see him again after our brief introduction over coffee.  I arrived at his address. One of those wonderful, vintage Chelsea apartment buildings. It was unlikely Geoff could afford to live there at current market rates. I suspected he held the holy grail of New York real estate: the rent stabilized apartment!

He answered the door in a black tank top tucked into jeans that probably fit him tightly years ago. Now they hung off his hips. He had a wide black leather belt on that I could see he had poked additional holes in to accommodate his decreasing weight. This made the belt too long and the end flopped to the side like a flaccid cock. As slender and sickly looking as he was, he still had slightly defined biceps and pec muscles.

He asked me to come in, apologizing for his messy apartment. My hunch about Geoff’s finances proved correct. His cozy, but decrepit apartment had clearly not be renovated or updated in thirty years or so. A sure sign that he was clinging to his rent stabilized lease. His apartment, much like himself, had seen better days.

His emaciated face was still handsome, although his wide smile revealed some missing teeth. I guessed that dental work became just too expensive for him. I knew that his currency had been his looks and as they faded, his income probably did too.  I’m sure it never occurred to him that there were ways to monetize his current diseased look.  If my small circle of affluent friends were any indication, there were men who would eagerly pay for his ravaged body and poisonous cock.

We chatted and Geoff began to discuss his career and glory days.  I saw flashes of the anger and bitterness my friend had warned me about. Clearly, Geoff only valued men: generally gay men and specifically good looking gay men. He had very little use for anyone else and was not shy about dismissing entire populations. He talked about how in his day there were no women or families in Chelsea, just glorious men.  He said, “Now it is just millennial bitches and fucking straights.”

Geoff’s face tensed. After a pause he looked at me and said “So you like poz guys?” I confirmed that I did.  He smiled and said “gays don’t get AIDS anymore. It’s mostly a nigger disease.”   Again, another flash of Geoff’s disdain for anyone other than those he deemed worthy.

I presented Geoff with the book in which he was pictured and the modeling images that I had printed from the internet. Since Geoff did not have a computer (he couldn’t afford one) the photos thrilled him. It was very clear though his jeans that he found looking at himself in his prime erotically thrilling.

I asked him if he would like to get more comfortable. With that he shed his jeans, tank top, and briefs and sat back on the couch

His overall lack of body fat highlighted his skeletal frame in a way I found intoxicating. The broad, yet hunched shoulders. The narrow waist with protruding hip bones. His joints, particularly his knees, were prominent. All of this combined to make his cock look enormous. Because he had no belly what so ever, his cock appeared to stand out from his body even when flaccid.  His balls were perfectly smooth, and he had trimmed a severely angled patch of pubic hair adding to the overall impact of his cock size.

I handed him the pictures of himself and he began stroking his enlarging cock.

Guest takingdeepanal

I bought a suit with my Christmas money back in 98. Had a Size 28 waist that I had to have tailored as it was too loose. It still fits me. Guessing if I got HIV, I'd have around a 24-inch waist ...

Guest pozNegLust
On 7/31/2019 at 8:40 PM, twisted282 said:

Fuck yes we want to hear more. Tell us how you worshipped his godlike AIDS infested wasted body. My biggest fantasy is letting a wasted AIDS top rape my hole and breed me until his balls are empty.

Lots of details on his wasting body in part three! 

• 1 month later...
Guest pozNegLust

Any interest in another chapter?

I know my style and interests are very specific. I am absolutely obsessed with the beauty of poz, toxic, AIDS wasting men. Love to write in great detail about that as you can see in my previous chapters.