Strangest Request

Bear4Breeding

I had to post this here as I know many of you will just love it. Some will find it bizzare or weird, but then again maybe not.

I was on bearwww, tonight and signed a guys guest book with a "woof", he lives in Paris.

He sent me a message a few moments later stating he loved BB sex too and well the conversation went from there.

He mentioned, jokingly I though, about sending him a comdom full of cum. I was like don't think it would be any good till it got to him. He said "it could be though". So I was like okay if you want me to I can I guess.

So it appears I am going to be jerking off into a condom (as soon as I buy some) and mailing it to France for this guy. Who says he is going to swallow it and put it on his cock.

Go Figure.

Any sugestions on HOW to send it?

I'd package it with dry ice and express mail, but that could be pricey.

Another option would be to tie the condom off, and if you had a vacuum seal (seal a meal type thing) put it in that and then mail it.

Instead of buying condoms, why don't you go to a sex club/darkroom/cruisy park and pick up a used one. Add your load(s) to those that in there?

Just some hints from Hell-o-ease.

Good Hints Hell-o-ease. I'll have to check that only abs here, no cruise parks or anything that I know of plus to cold right now for those.

Yeah dry ice to pricy for me to do. Don't have the vacccum seal thing either. So I am figuring tie off the condom, put it in a zip lock back or two and then mail it in a padded envelope.

always wanted to find a nasty bottom pig who DAD could mail a loaded condom to and then watch him eat it on cam or rub it all over a dildo or vibrator that he would shove up his ass while DAD (and maybe others) watched on webcam... was chatting this summer w/ a really hot pig-bottom in the midwest (Wisconsin if I rememver correctly) who was on webcam on Manhunt who said he went out to the local bookstores and would pick up used rubbers and eat them on cam.. saw him do it twice, but didn't stay in touch long enough to get one of my nasty loads in the mail to him...

• 6 months later...
Guest slobbvers
There used to be a site called condomswappers.com ( or something like that ). I suspect they are still active.

Yes they still are active.

My poz friend in DC freezes his loads in condoms,then ships them to me in Florida ,in dry ice.They come to me as a "cumcicle".Some actually make it still frozen but overseas,that would be tough..He puts them in a insolated pack.I usually refreeze them and shove them on cam for him and feel it melt inside me.

Guess I should update this. I forgot I had posted this out here.

I never actually sent the condom full of cum. I did it but then when I went to mail it, I was given a customs form to fill out a to the content of the envelope I was mailing. I opted not to mail it as I didn't know what to put on the slip as to what was in the envelop and with my luck they would check it and I would get in all kinds of trouble for mailing body fluids through the mail. Domestic wouldn't be an issue but overseas is.