Anon bathroom hookup

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

I was at the DMA downtown with a girl friend (not that kind) who wanted to see the Dior exhibit. There were lots of hot guys there and she knows I play wi guys and was egging me on and asking who I thought was hot. She had never guessed I was into guys and was shock about me liking guys but agreed on a few of the guys. I went to the bathroom and honestly had to do some business. I realized the guy next to me was playing with it and moved my foot over and tapped to see if there was interest. He tapped back and next thing I know he was holding his phone with a dick pic...a nice thick one. He looked like a bigger guy and I was down. I wasn’t sure how to take it to the next level so I pulled up an ass shot on my phone for him to see. The next thing I know his dick is under the divider and hard. I spit on his dick and my hand and lubed up my ass and backed it down on his dick and started riding it for all I was worth. It didn’t take long for me to feel him bust his load inside me and I got off his dick and quickly wiped my ass dry. 

I went out to wash my hands and hoped to catch a glimpse of him as he came out. When he did it was this cute chubby blonde guy, probably mid 20’s, all flushed from orgasming. I don’t know I he realized I was the guy who took his load or not and I stepped out. I saw him not long after with a girl I presume must have been his GF. Too bad it was a one-off as I’d love to take his cock again. I met up with my friend and she had no idea how long I’d been in there or that I got fucked.

I just took a couple loads in a public restroom dt. I met 2 guys from bbrt so they could fuck me in the bathroom stall. I was naked n they took turns.1 sat on the toilet so I could suck his cock while the there fucked me from behind then they switched, then I rode the guy on the toilet while sucking the other guy. then I straddled the guy on the toilet and got doublefucked (a rare treat in a public toilet) they finished up by having me doggy on the floor with my head over the toilet.the first guy shot his load in me and then pissed on my head while his buddy fucked me. after he came in me he said "don't move slut.im gonna piss on you too."it was a big one. he pissed ALL OVER my back, head and ass, like I got completely soaked in piss.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Guest Oak828

In everything I’ve tried,I’ve never tried understall.. seems like no room (I’m 6’4 230 linebacker build). Guess I need to find a tutorial... and some art exhibits!