Shaving Fetish

At a chem party I had my crotch and ass hole shaved, a lot of small nicks.  It was hurting, so they gave me another slam and pissed all over it.  Normally that would have burned like fuck, but T to the rescue.  

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

While I love to be clipped, trimmed and shaved, I knew a guy from the gym who was a total flirt.  I'd run into his bf in the morning when I'd run, then see him in the afternoon when I was lifting.  they partied too and I ran into them often at the dance club, and then at the sex club.  They let others watch, but didn't invite play mates to join...WTF?  Anyway, one afternoon the afternoon dude and I were chatting, and i mentioned the pool in  my complex was opening that Weekend, and he jumped at the chance to lie out.  His bf was out of town that weekend and thought tanning was harmless.  When He got to my apartment I answered the door in a towel and asked which swimmer I should sport... as we bumped up, mixed up swirltails, and some Mol.  By now I was nude, and he commented on my cock... which is a good 6.5 to 7 inches.  I said that's why I shave!  Helps everything look bigger.... He dropped his shorts and showed that he did too, but asked for help with shaving his hole.  I pulled off his swim briefs, and bent him over and rimmed him, then used ream to shave his hole, then oil, then ate him...  but he wouldn't let me fuck him.

We went to the pool. were high and horny and some other dudes figured us out (hard in tiny swimsuits, at the pool and touching on each other.  When we headed back to my place I pushed him against the wall in the entry, and buried my cock in his hole and fucked the cum out of him and he begged me  to pull out, but I was already driving my cock home and shooting in him.  He freaked and bolted.  He got super distant--whatever.  Until he became a trustee for the school I worked at.   At our first mixer, i whispered to 'cum back and do me!'  He did.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest EDGYfantasy
On 5/16/2020 at 1:10 AM, ATLSexyguyBB said:

While I love to be clipped, trimmed and shaved, I knew a guy from the gym who was a total flirt.  I'd run into his bf in the morning when I'd run, then see him in the afternoon when I was lifting.  they partied too and I ran into them often at the dance club, and then at the sex club.  They let others watch, but didn't invite play mates to join...WTF?  Anyway, one afternoon the afternoon dude and I were chatting, and i mentioned the pool in  my complex was opening that Weekend, and he jumped at the chance to lie out.  His bf was out of town that weekend and thought tanning was harmless.  When He got to my apartment I answered the door in a towel and asked which swimmer I should sport... as we bumped up, mixed up swirltails, and some Mol.  By now I was nude, and he commented on my cock... which is a good 6.5 to 7 inches.  I said that's why I shave!  Helps everything look bigger.... He dropped his shorts and showed that he did too, but asked for help with shaving his hole.  I pulled off his swim briefs, and bent him over and rimmed him, then used ream to shave his hole, then oil, then ate him...  but he wouldn't let me fuck him.

We went to the pool. were high and horny and some other dudes figured us out (hard in tiny swimsuits, at the pool and touching on each other.  When we headed back to my place I pushed him against the wall in the entry, and buried my cock in his hole and fucked the cum out of him and he begged me  to pull out, but I was already driving my cock home and shooting in him.  He freaked and bolted.  He got super distant--whatever.  Until he became a trustee for the school I worked at.   At our first mixer, i whispered to 'cum back and do me!'  He did.

I LOVE SMOOTH surfaces, since I came out of the close in college in late 90s till now (the hairy men era), I find 100% hairless, muscular and smooth men bodies highly EROTIC. High, verbal and kinky mind, thats my combo of a party weekend. I havent done T or G in over 2 years, Im holding until I can get to realize my gangbang fantasy (like the fantasy I wrote about) I just need help with someone who has experience organizing them...

Edited by EDGYfantasy

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Nothing gets me hot and piggy as getting slammed and shaved. 
I live in Ft Laud. Nice plump veins and a pig attitude. Like to get together with a like minded pig. Get tied down, blindfolded, then pointed up. Open the room door and see what pigs wander in. Get my cock roughly handled.. pulled and manhandled. Hearing a couple of pig’s turn on clippers. And start mowing through my pubes and chest. Just the beginning snd ready to do the same to you. 

• Piggy 1

2 hours ago, Sloppyhornedpig said:

Nothing gets me hot and piggy as getting slammed and shaved. 
I live in Ft Laud. Nice plump veins and a pig attitude. Like to get together with a like minded pig. Get tied down, blindfolded, then pointed up. Open the room door and see what pigs wander in. Get my cock roughly handled.. pulled and manhandled. Hearing a couple of pig’s turn on clippers. And start mowing through my pubes and chest. Just the beginning snd ready to do the same to you. 

I’m sure there are pig daddies in FTL who would love to do just that to you! And take pictures while manhandling you...

2 hours ago, topdadnqns said:

I"m a dad in FLL and very interested!!!

Hey dad. Pig here always hungry to give myself over to a hot dad. Love pleasing him. Bondage enhancements shaving etc. I have enhancements. Im 6’3”, 190, my ass and back side are naturally smooth except for a small patch of hair right above my ass crack. Chest and crotch are moderately hairy as are arms and legs. 
my hole and mouth love to please. 

4 hours ago, Sloppyhornedpig said:

Hey dad. Pig here always hungry to give myself over to a hot dad. Love pleasing him. Bondage enhancements shaving etc. I have enhancements. Im 6’3”, 190, my ass and back side are naturally smooth except for a small patch of hair right above my ass crack. Chest and crotch are moderately hairy as are arms and legs. 
my hole and mouth love to please. 

If you and topdadnqns hook up...I can assure you that you will no longer be moderately hairy anywhere!

7 hours ago, topdadnqns said:

I"m a dad in FLL and very interested!!!

Always thought it would hot and piggy to be tied down spread eagle on a bed or sling, then blindfolded, hear the room door open and hear two more guys enter the room. One gives my cock a trimix shot, while one of the other guys, inserts a rig into my arm.. I fly high and my crotch and hole get super horned. i feel hands running up and down my legs and chest. Over my pubes. A hand grabs my stiffining cock. Its pulled out and down from my body. Another hand rubs my pubes and then I hear two sets of clippers turn on. The buzzing turns me on big time. A cock is pushed down my throat as the shaving begins. Totally smooth.. oink

• Like 2

Just now, Sloppyhornedpig said:

Always thought it would hot and piggy to be tied down spread eagle on a bed or sling, then blindfolded, hear the room door open and hear two more guys enter the room. One gives my cock a trimix shot, while one of the other guys, inserts a rig into my arm.. I fly high and my crotch and hole get super horned. i feel hands running up and down my legs and chest. Over my pubes. A hand grabs my stiffining cock. Its pulled out and down from my body. Another hand rubs my pubes and then I hear two sets of clippers turn on. The buzzing turns me on big time. A cock is pushed down my throat as the shaving begins. Totally smooth.. oink

This is play (anove) is for topdadnqns. From your pig boi

• Like 1