BBRT Posting

Guest bbbttmboy

Guest bbbttmboy

I had the day off and was a horny af boy. Got on BBRTS and posted an ad. "Hungry sub bttm hosting nearby. Looking for cock and big loads". At first no one responded, so I got on Grindr and was instantly hit up by a bottom-verse guy. He said he was in the mood to top, so I sent my pics and address. He asked me to be waiting on the bed, ass in a jock and wearing dress socks. Socks aren't really my thing, but I'm always willing to comply for the sake of a good cock and load. Turns out he is more bottom than verse. Instead of running him off, I let him stay so he could jack off to the thought of breeding me...if he wasn't going to breed me, least i could do is swallow. Finally he left. I grab my phone, look through all the apps and websites and *ding* a young hung top hits me up on BBRTS. His dick looks amazing in the photos and due to the recent failed cum collection attempt, I send my address right away, no questions asked. He wanted me on the bed, face down, in a jock, and blindfolded. I was horny on poppers and craving anything to be up my ass, so I complied to is request. Moments later I hear the door open, footsteps down the hall, and the feel the presence of a monstrous cock near my face. After licking and measurinf the 8 or so inches with my mouth, he lubes up his cock, warns me to take a big hit of poppers, and begins to push his thick mushroom-headed dick into the tight opening of my hole. I was in euphoria. Once all the way in, he jack-hammered my chute. He lasted 10 minutes at most, but I didn't care. He never grunted, shouted, or even moaned, but I could feel the pulses of his cock and he shot buckets of his load in my cum hungry hole. He pulled out, zipped up, and paced down the hallway, and out the front door. Never saw his face. Only received a message later saying he'll be back for more. I laid there for awhile, playing with my cummy hole, taking pictures, and sending them to my daddy. He likes it when his boy is used, lubed with cum and waiting for him when he gets home. Lucky for me he is on his way home now. 

That's the best: anon, promiscuous tops with big cocks brandishing brutal MUSHROOM knobs! That PLOP sensation!!! And well-practiced guys who nut with big pulses of jizz without making a sound! Not big on 'stealthing' here but in the days when guys still practiced the 'pull out before your cum' way of 'contraception'  (lol) many a sneaky bastard would manage to slip his DNA passed the security check and plant it deep inside the novice's private chambers... and escape into the night without leaving a return address! HALLMARK MOMENTS for a young bareback tramp!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, swrdswlr said:

Gotta love those huge mushroom heads.

On that note (and upon inspiration) I started an album on the subject! BIG, bold MUSHROOM heads were one of the 'gay gateway drugs' for me (if there is such a thing) Seriously! Seduced me right into the mahlstroem of awakening sexuality and pulled me fully onto the gay side... craving COCK, KNOBS, seed, the DNA of other bucks, the smell and taste of male pheromones! And big mushroom heads had me 'internally drooling' like a damn Pavlovian dog in heat!

Love anon loads!   Nothing better!  Sometimes I slip on a blindfold and hop in a sling at one of the resorts and take whatever loads I can.  I love walking by guys later wondering "Did he fuck me?"  "Was he the guy with the huge load?" "Did he jackhammer my hole hard or was he the gentle guy?"  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest bbbttmboy
3 hours ago, phukhole said:

Love anon loads!   Nothing better!  Sometimes I slip on a blindfold and hop in a sling at one of the resorts and take whatever loads I can.  I love walking by guys later wondering "Did he fuck me?"  "Was he the guy with the huge load?" "Did he jackhammer my hole hard or was he the gentle guy?"  

Completely agree.