Younger safe only top

Oralbttm10035

I cruised this hot thick younger Latino top this afternoon.  We started making our then I worked my way down to his gigantic pecs. I sucked and nibbles on his nipples till he forced my head down to his thick 8 inch cock. I deep throated him while he ate my ass. I told him to fuck me and then he asked for a condom. I told him I don’t use condoms and he replied, “I only play safe so I guess just suck my cock.”  After about of minute of me deep throating him he told me to flip around. I was happily surprised when he shoved the whole length of his girthy raw cock deep in my hole. He fucked me hard and deep for an hour occasionally stoping to fuck my throat again. He nut deep in my guts and I then cleaned his cock off with my throat. He said “Thank you Sir, I’ve never fucked raw before. Your ass was so hot I dropped three loads in you. I’m done using condoms sir. Thank you”

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

On 8/15/2019 at 12:32 AM, Oralbttm10035 said:

I cruised this hot thick younger Latino top this afternoon.  We started making our then I worked my way down to his gigantic pecs. I sucked and nibbles on his nipples till he forced my head down to his thick 8 inch cock. I deep throated him while he ate my ass. I told him to fuck me and then he asked for a condom. I told him I don’t use condoms and he replied, “I only play safe so I guess just suck my cock.”  After about of minute of me deep throating him he told me to flip around. I was happily surprised when he shoved the whole length of his girthy raw cock deep in my hole. He fucked me hard and deep for an hour occasionally stoping to fuck my throat again. He nut deep in my guts and I then cleaned his cock off with my throat. He said “Thank you Sir, I’ve never fucked raw before. Your ass was so hot I dropped three loads in you. I’m done using condoms sir. Thank you”

Thank you for helping him discover he's a bare breeding top. My thirsty cunt, and the cunts of every man he breeds, thanks you.

Edited by blackrobe
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

That's so weird as most every Latino guy I hook up with just goes bare...either fucking me raw or taking me raw. That's hot he changed his mind and went for it raw and I've had all kinds of guys do the same. But guys are guys and once they get horned up enough they don't give a shit and just go for it. And once a guy goes raw that's usually it for him...he keeps going raw. It's pretty rare I have one of the "condom Nazis" go bare and then go right back to wanting wrapped.

20 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

That's so weird as most every Latino guy I hook up with just goes bare...either fucking me raw or taking me raw. That's hot he changed his mind and went for it raw and I've had all kinds of guys do the same. But guys are guys and once they get horned up enough they don't give a shit and just go for it. And once a guy goes raw that's usually it for him...he keeps going raw. It's pretty rare I have one of the "condom Nazis" go bare and then go right back to wanting wrapped.

yeah I find black guys literally NEVER try to fuck me with a condom or ask if they need one. they wanna fuck my ass raw so they take it