Started using Pure for Men

hungry_hole

I'm trying to get ready for a holiday in South America. I've been there before and I find that tops looking for older bottoms are much more common than in North America.  Lots of young uncut bareback tops in their 20's and 30's who get turned on by an older cumhole.

I had bought a bottle of Pure for Men a while ago and never got into it. But I recently discovered that it really helps me with my digestive system and makes it easier for me to clean myself. I'm now taking 2 capsules twice a day and it seems OK. Anybody taking or have taken Pure for Men?

I have used Pure for Men. I have some now. I prefer taking psyllium husk pills. They're way cheaper and get the job done. I can buy 500 of those for cheaper than I can buy 120 Pure for Men capsules. I just need a clean coochie - don't need someone to package flaxseed, chia and psyllium husk, mark up the price and sell it to me.  I put chia in my smoothies by the way. I am not hating on Pure for Men. It's clever marketing. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/16/2019 at 6:15 PM, bbzh said:

I have used Pure for Men. I have some now. I prefer taking psyllium husk pills. They're way cheaper and get the job done. I can buy 500 of those for cheaper than I can buy 120 Pure for Men capsules. I just need a clean coochie - don't need someone to package flaxseed, chia and psyllium husk, mark up the price and sell it to me.  I put chia in my smoothies by the way. I am not hating on Pure for Men. It's clever marketing. 

Pure for Men is expensive but I find that it's easier when traveling