Gym Sex - taking loads?

LookingnCity

Dude, i go the 13th street NYHRC sauna on weekends and weekday nights. Would love to jo/mutual with someone there -- have definitely had tense situations where a hot guy takes off his towel across from me and stretches. But I never know whether it's an invitation or not. Any tips on how to find action, when I can't come weekday afternoons?

Edited by wurg

Try something like "Y'know, if I was at <name gay gym> that would be considered an invitation". Gives him the chance to say that it is an invitation (woohoo), or if it's not an invitation, might just stop him from sending out signals he doesn't intend.

Dude, i go the 13th street NYHRC sauna on weekends and weekday nights. Would love to jo/mutual with someone there -- have definitely had tense situations where a hot guy takes off his towel across from me and stretches. But I never know whether it's an invitation or not. Any tips on how to find action, when I can't come weekday afternoons?

Try going on your lunch break if you work nearby--it'll probably be worth it. If nobody's down there at first, you can always stroll upstairs freeballing to get some attention first. Evenings are too crowded. Maybe take a personal day? If you can't do that, try Saturday earlier in the afternoon. Sometimes there some action then, like around 1 pm. In fact, this past Saturday I saw the tall cum eater (and ass eater) upstairs. He wears boxers with his gym shorts, so it was pretty obvious when he noticed me. I teased him for a while, showing off the jock I was wearing under my shorts by doing situps and letting my shorts come up to show the jock (and a part of my ass cheek). I'd move from location to location, and he kept following, but never talking to me. When nobody was around, I said "I'm ready to bust a nut" and headed to the stairs. Sure enough, he was right behind me. When we got downstairs, I kept the jock on, showered in it, and wore it into the steam room, just to fuck with him. I sat back in a corner, and he sat right between my legs on the lower ledge. I put both feet up, like the last time in the sauna, and he half turned to massage my ass cheeks, working his thumbs up against my asshole. I pulled my dick and balls out, and let him suck me off again while he played with my asshole. There was a middle-aged black guy watching the door for us and jacking off. I told him I was gonna cum and he pushed his thumb deeper up my asshole and swallowed my dick deeper, too. Second time i've dropped a load into this guy. I like how he knows he can get at me (like fingering me immediately), but still seems all nervous about it. He jacked off and came like a donkey. I took off the jock and gave it too him upstairs by his locker.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been fucked in the " gym" section of a bathhouse. Out side of that nope. The gym I belong to is family orientated. I would never think of sex there. I can find guys to fuck me in areas where it belongs and I don't want to embarrass anyone

• 3 weeks later...

Walked in on a guy getting nailed today in the sauna. I could tell something was going on in there, bc this older dude right inside the door staring hard at what was going on inside. I took a quick shower and decided to make an entrance naked and dripping wet. The guy at the door was not doing his job, becuase when I walked in these two guys were mid-fuck, with the bottom bent over with a leg on the bench. The top pulled out really quickly when he heard the door, and so i heard the bottom gasp and fart. They threw on their towels, then the top sat down but got up immediately. the bottom took off a second later. Top was a white ginger guy and the bottom was this light-skinned latino guy. Didn't mean to ruin your fun, dudes!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/mis/4010332851.html

Wish I'd seen this happen. Think i recognize the older guy who guzzled on the kid's dick (well, there's a few that might fit the description of cum-hungry). Mainly I hope the kid comes back-sounds pretty adventurous. He's probably already jacked off a dozen times thinking about this experience. If you read this, dude, and you were just hanging out with a day pass, let me know if you need another one!

i go to NYSC (couple of locations) and would love to find some older tops to play with in the sauna or shower

Go to 44th and 5th (banker types who would be very happy to work you out before work). There's also lots of older (middleaged) guys who would fully take advantage of you in the evenings, but probably in front of a crowd, if you're okay with that. You could also try the one near city hall on broadway--kind of older crowd and good privacy if anything is going to happen. Post how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Witnessed a battle of the wills at the racquet club on 13th street two nights ago. This younger guy came in all cocky and sure of himself, wanting to be looked at but not touched. He was jacking off near the face of this middle-aged dude who was begging to taste him. The kid would be all "No" but then dangle his hard cock a few inches from the dude's face. Some mixed signals from this kid. The older dude finally couldn't take it anymore and grabbed the younger guy's ass and latched on to his cock vampire squid style. The younger dude kind of freaked and was whispering shit like "Hold on wait" but the older guy wasn't letting go. He sort of tried to pull away, or at least look like he was trying to pull away, but i'm pretty sure he came. He didn't have much will to resist once he was down the older guy's throat. He shuddered like he came and the older dude finally let him go. There were two of us in there watching, and after the kid left (pretty quickly!) the other watcher shook the cock suckers hand and said "Nice." Guess this kid had teased them before. I hadn't seen him around.

• 2 weeks later...

Just after lunch seems to work. I've sucked, been sucked, and taken loads, in the steam room, sauna and showers. We should all be discrete though--no need to ruin a good thing that should be able to continue. I've also had guys "lure" me down into the showers from the workout area. Just nothing in the actual workout area yet.

• 1 month later...

My gym is closed for renovations (changing the steam/sauna...), so I'm looking around at other gyms. I've tried some NYSCs with guest passes. any recommendations? Needs to be in manhatten, good action pretty regular. might have to change my name...

My gym is closed for renovations (changing the steam/sauna...), so I'm looking around at other gyms. I've tried some NYSCs with guest passes. any recommendations? Needs to be in manhatten, good action pretty regular. might have to change my name...

did they close the steam room? i was just there last week and there were quite a few of us having some fun...