My piss fantasy

I want rawTOP to organize a beer blast - I will bring 5 - 10 cases of beer- rawTOP can organize the tops and 2 bottoms to get worked over and every beer that is drunk gets pissed out down the urinal and I will swallow it all! Down. Want a personal record of 50 loads of piss in one evening. Would be hot to video tape it!! Any body I interested?rawTOP are you up to the challenge of organising a gang bang with a heavy beer / piss aspect? If anybody thinks this would be hot let me know. Am on twitter:PORTaURINAL

• Administrators

Sounds a bit like what we did at MAL... It'll be a year (+) before I can do something like that here in NYC... I usually just do it on "sex holiday weekends" 'cause otherwise organizing it is disruptive... Maybe for Mates Leather Weekend this fall, but not sure how big the crowd would be in P-Town...