Do you ever take a chance?

DarkroomTaker

On a man that you really want to have sex with?

Not in a sauna or ABS or restroom/cottage?

Normal day to day routine?

I take more chances than what I did when I was younger these days.

Ok, On my last load post I mentioned what I did to get the straight lad I wanted at the car wash.

Previously a while back, I got my workman on my home married rugged type to let me suck him off, we have now moved onto him becoming a regular fuck buddy.

Taxi drivers not all mind, but quite a few. A few bus drivers and a train guard.

A bloke in a straight pub with Mrs, in the toilet cubicle.

Parked up at traffic lights, bloke in car at  side of mine, looking st each other, I was sucking my thumb or staring out right, we pulled up further down road and he after sucking him, fucked me in a field.

I feel most guys will do something if it is offered on a plate etc. I did not want to write on here as it does seem like a fantasy, but its true, most straight married men do give it up.

Last year, there was a bloke on a market stall, really horny looking, macho type, but I wanted him in my arse or at least dick in my throat, i was watching him, he made me jump, he said what are you fucking looking at?, I instantly made a story up asking if he was Carls brother ss he looked like him ( made up story)  i then said Jesus, whats your problem mate?, he instantly was apologetic, said he wasnt Carls brother, chatted for a bit, I asked whrre the toilets were ( I knew) he told me, I went, waited, in he came, small talk, i eventually let him see me wanking, he was wanking, i kneeled and sucked his load out of him, not interested in fuvking, but the load was worth it.

So Chances, do any of you guys, chance it?

Tell me the story and any tips.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

I can get pretty brazen sometimes and I guess I have a face that guys trust or like. Ran into a guy yesterday, shaggy hair, had his shirt off in the elevator looked like a total stoner. I asked him if he wanted to come to my place and get high. He said yeah. He came over and to put him at ease I gave him a beer and took off my shirt. We wound up shotgunning the joint and making a lot of eye contact. We wound up kissing and playing with each other on the couch. It got pretty intense so I suggested taking it to my bedroom. We were getting pretty hot and he was on his back and figured I’d go for it and start pushing the head of my dick in his hole. He smiled and said he needed lube and asked if I was gonna put a condom on. I grabbed the lube out of the nightstand and told him I was on Prep and  didn’t use condoms. I wound up having to explain Prep and he admitted he’d been fucked before but usually didn’t let guys fuck him without one but sometimes did and let them cum in his ass. It was turning me on he was situational. Most of the guys he’d had sex with were in Camus bathrooms and the gym. Now I was getting turned on knowing this slut was taking anon loads in bathrooms and at the gym. He finally said we should be OK and I quickly entered him and got down to fucking the shit out of him. He was clearly into it too and wound up begging for me to cum inside him; and it did. It was a lengthy fuck session and I dumped three loads in him and he busted two in me. I was groaning like a slut begging for his loads, knowing he could be poz but I was gonna be OK. I love that I knew nothing of him...if he was str8/bi, curious, or just not very gay looking or acting. We swapped numbers and did some more weed before he left. Be hot to play with him again, and further proof of no guts, no glory.

Guest Upstateguy518

Success varies, I tend to be 50/50 when trying to hook up like this. I wish there were more definitive social cues to hint at what we want. It would make things so much easier.

Guest FinalDL2021
On 8/26/2019 at 8:34 AM, Upstateguy518 said:

Success varies, I tend to be 50/50 when trying to hook up like this. I wish there were more definitive social cues to hint at what we want. It would make things so much easier.

I agree, I wish there where social cues, that we could pick up on