I got bred by 2 guys in the same evening for the first time.

cumbaby

I was actually feeling super slutty for the whole week and i sucked a random guy from grindr yesterday. But tonight i wanted to please more than 1 man. 

So first i met with my regular fwb ,who picked me up and we drove into the woods. We went on the back seat,where i started sucking and deepthroating his cock. I wanted to make sure that he will enjoy in a good,long and sloppy blowjob. It was a bit of challenge to suck him for long ,as my jaw still hurts from the long blowjob i gave yesterday. But i did nonetheless. After some time my FWB was ready to fuck me,so we went out and i leaned onto the trunk of his car and offered my ass to him while standing.He lubed me up and showed his cock into me. It hurt me a bit ,but my buddy always notices when it hurts ,so he was gentle and gave me the time to adjust wo me having to say anything. Ater a sec, he started pounding me rough ,as he always does, so i was moaning from pleasure. My perfectly clean and very wet ass was all sloppy as he was pounding me. After a while, he held onto my hips ( i love it when he does that) ,started to really pound me rough, until he stopped balls deep in me as he was filling me with cum. He pulled it out ,we got dressed and got home.

Before i met with my regular fwb ,i had arranged a hookup with my other semi-regular 19 yr old top, that we we'll fuck and he wanted ,for me to come to him pre-filled with cum ,and still wet from the fuck i had before. This was actually this guys wish for quite some time now ,but we didn't really arrange it yet. I drove to his place, parked nearby and walked to his place. As i was walking i could feel my smooth and creamy asscheeks rubbing against each-other and i felt so slutty,knowing that i was just fucked and am going for the sloppy seconds. When i came to his place ,he was already waiting me naked on bed. I got undressed ,went on all 4 and started sucking him. After a while he grabbed my head and begun deepthroating me. After that, i had to go on the floor into the doggy and lean over the bed. He lubed me ,fingered me a bit ,showed it in and started pounding my sloppy ass. He was really passionate and i loved the feeling of his body on mine as i was pressed against the bed. Soon he filled me with his cum and i could feel it was a lot. Sex didn't last for long but i enjoyed it nonetheless. When we dressed ,we talked for a bit and then i left ,walked to my car thinking about what a great experience it was ,and that the 3 of us gotta get together next time, so they'll properly tag teamed me in a threesome. 

When i got home it was the time to clean up ,i pushed the cum out and was impressed bcs it was much more than i'd expect from 2 loads.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas

So hot getting multiple loads so close together. And that he wanted you pre-bred. I get so worried when I’m already loaded the next guy is gonna balk at fucking me on account of that. Got lucky yesterday of I got multiple loads but they were spread out. Dunno why you’d push the cum out...I love having it in me and try and keep it in as long as possible.

On 9/22/2019 at 8:55 PM, CuriousDallas said:

So hot getting multiple loads so close together. And that he wanted you pre-bred. I get so worried when I’m already loaded the next guy is gonna balk at fucking me on account of that. Got lucky yesterday of I got multiple loads but they were spread out. Dunno why you’d push the cum out...I love having it in me and try and keep it in as long as possible.

Yeah i get worried about that too ,but this guy is really pervy and likes stuff like that. I push it out ,bcs i really love the feeling. It's kind of my thing. I really love creampies and to me it feels so hot pushing the fresh cum out. Especially in front of top. But the 2nd reason is bcs of hygienic reasons ,bcs i really don't like cumfarts few hrs later or waking up to find out that i'm leaking cum. I sleep naked too ,so yeah prefer to clean myself when i get home.

Guest Binudenative

- It's an awesome feeling when receiving more than one load when getting fucked raw. The first time I experienced more than one load inside my raw and tender asshole was the week after my divorce and custody hearings. I had three loads inside my ass in one day in Albuquerque. I got fucked and bred in my hotel suite by a down low boyfriend in the morning, I met a fuck buddy later that morning and he fucked me raw inside a deluxe video booth at an adult bookstore, then I received my third load by a closeted married guy when he fucked me at another adult bookstore booth!