Perfect Hookup

Oldercumslut

I"m a fat assed older white guy, so it always amazes me when a hard body, younger guy with a nice 8+" cut cock wants to fuck me.

It was kind of a spur of the moment things after work.   I had taken a dump but didn't have time to get cleaned out completely.  He didn't care.

He's shorter than I am, but has one hell of a gym body,  Nice abs, arms, everything.   And a perfect rock hard cock.  He let me suck, but was only really interested in fucking me.

He was perfect size for me, slid in balls deep without any pain.  Pushed me flat onto the bed and he was hitting my prostate on every long stroke.  He fucked me this way until he was ready to cum and had me role over onto my back.   I Could see him, pulls on his nips and feel him twitch in me.  Definitely had no problem knowing that he came.

Icing on the cake was no mess.  Guess I was cleaner than I thought I was.

• Like 3