Training my partner to be a sex-slave with wine and abstinence.

Dom-Top-Dad

My young boyfriend likes drinking a lot and I've now made it a rule to only let him drink in connection with sucking or getting fucked. I also don't let him cum first sex in the day, but I'm thinking about making it more unpredictable if he will be allowed to cum or not. What's a good system to keep him horny? I also want to push his boundaries - atm etc. Already got him to start swallowing, Wich he didn't before getting wine for it.

• Like 1

i honestly don't get the association between drinking and sex.  Does drinking make him hornier?  i have a Dom friend who likes giving booty bumps (i.e. wine mixed with water in an enema) to make His bottom more pliable.  You have to know what you're doing with that because the alcohol is absorbed directly that way and you can over do it and get alcohol poisoning.  

To me, "abstinence" (from cumming) is the best way to make a guy pliable.  In a D/s relationship, chastity is a logical choice to my way of thinking. That way You have complete control over his penis and how and when he cums. Orgasm prevention will keep him horny, since cumming is what relieves horniness.  

Controlling orgasm is a fairly simple and direct way to keep a guy horny, but the other side of the coin is stimulating desire.  i think an advantage of being in an actual D/s relationship is the journey of getting to know each other personally.  We are all individuals and there are no generic hot spots (i.e., what turns us on), we have to get to know and learn those in each other.  i see "hot spots" as our individual sexual needs and desires, i think they often manifest as "kinks."   For instance, some guys penis is "wired to" their nips. So, locking a guys penis in chastity, then stimulating his nips would do two things: make him horny by stimulating him, and keep him horny by preventing release.  You can then take that horniness and use it to control and mold him, redirect it from his penis to his hole, for instance, and take him through the process of disassociating his pleasure and release from his penis to his hole. 

"Nips" are just an example, they're not a hot spot for everyone, so you have to find his. To me, those "hot spots" represent places for collaring.  i think the most powerful collars are finding the deep psychological kinks in a guy an learning how to collar and put a leash on it.  It doesn't necessarily have to be a physical thing to have a sexually arrousing affect.  For instance, some guys are deeply aroused by humiliation.  Again, it's all individual, but most of us, Dom, sub, Top, bottom, are dying to know and be known in an intimate way, once there is a bond of trust, the other bonds can follow.

• Upvote 1