Does anyone else have a thing for truckers?

whore4poz

13 hours ago, SuzeFagRag said:

Same here-also been chained to truck and made to fuck anyone he dragged over. Luv how dirty they are.nude+trucker.jpg

That's a man I could get into and not come up for air for days. Weeks. Months. Ever. Send him my way! Yummers!

• Like 1

I'd tYes. When I was a teenager I had a job that finished about 3am. I had to walk home along a route with lots of trucks for an hour. I'd try and flag them down to get a lift. Got lucky more often than not. 

Just now, SuzeFagRag said:

So do it. Stop being  a wimp.

Looking for a trucker to help with this, actually. Know any?

Some trucker just rolls into my town, contacts me, I meet him and start my new life as a road bitch. I'd love to find a man like that. 

3 hours ago, whore4poz said:

Looking for a trucker to help with this, actually. Know any?

Some trucker just rolls into my town, contacts me, I meet him and start my new life as a road bitch. I'd love to find a man like that. 

Shit you can find truckers on Craig's List still if you look. Or do what I do-just go to truck stops and troll the cabs-you'll get used like a pig and taken for a ride if you want.

Just now, SuzeFagRag said:

Shit you can find truckers on Craig's List still if you look. Or do what I do-just go to truck stops and troll the cabs-you'll get used like a pig and taken for a ride if you want.

I'm looking on CL now. No truck stops near me. Trust me, if I find one and he's willing to take me away, I'm going. ;) 

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, Sheath said:

Fuck yeah. Getting abducted and bred by truckers cross country.  Sharing my tight hole at rest stops and gas stations is a big fantasy.

Fuck yes, that would be like heaven. I'd love to take a cross-country road trip, breaking at every rest stop I come to and letting any trucker there dump their load in me.