in the Kmart bathroom

Guest iJoey

NOT MY STORY

My bf at the time and I had been sending dirty pics to each other all morning, he was at work and I had the day off. We had made plans to smoke some weed and fuck when he got off, but I wanted some now. Some background: We had a very open relationship sexually. I am 6' 180# vers and was 26 at the time. That day I wanted to bottom like a bitch. I had been bouncing between talking to the bf, and cruising Grindr.

After shifting through the mountains of spam and flakes I found a guy who was in town with family and would be at a local shopping center. He was looking for something quick since he'd be with family and was hoping for just a quick bj in a bathroom or behind a store. We exchanged a few messages and pics. He was a little younger, about 23, but had a nice long 8" skinny dick on a skinny native frame. I told him I'd be down to meet him in a restroom and see what happens, all the while reporting to the bf that I may have a dick to suck before he got off. The bf encouraged me to take pics and try to get him to breed me so he could have sloppy seconds when he got home.

After some more messaging the young guy told me to meet him in the Kmart bathroom in 20 minutes. by this time I had already cleaned myself up, pocketed my lube and poppers, and was on my way out the door. I got to the store about 15 minutes later and casually walked to the bathrooms. They were empty being a weekday afternoon, which was perfect. I went into the large handicap stall and fired Grindr up to let the guy know what stall to come to. A few moments later he cautiously slipped into the stall and quickly started undoing his pants. I followed suit before dropping to my knees, wasting no time in pulling down his boxers and burying my face in his pubes. I licked my way down to his balls and took turns sucking and licking them as I slowly stroked his shaft. As he began to harden I kissed down the shaft and swirled my tongue around his head. He let out a soft moan as I took him into my mouth and started to give him a slow and sloppy bj.

I sucked him slowly for a few minutes and asked if he'd be willing to take a pic of me with his dick in my mouth on my phone. He obliged as long as his face wasn't shown. After a few pics I asked if he wanted to fuck me. He was hesitant, he didn't have much time, but with a little coaxing he decided to go for it. I stood up, lubed up, and bent over the toilet. He wasted no time in sliding himself in. He had a skinny dick, so I wasn't really worried that it would be a challenge, but his length was perfect. As he bottomed out balls deep I felt an immediate rush of pleasure. I had never actually gotten fucked in such a pubic and risky place and I was so turned on I had forgot about the bottle of poppers in my pocket.

He gave me a few long slow strokes before he started pounding me with vigor. I tried not to moan too loud as he repeatedly pulled almost all the way out before slamming himself all the way back in. We had just gotten to a good pace when we heard the bathroom door open. We froze, his dick half way in my ass. Whoever had come in had moved to the urinal and we heard piss splashing. I carefully began to move my hips slowly back onto him and rode him agonizingly slow till we heard a flush and water from the sink. I picked up the pace of thrusting back on him and as soon as we heard the door close he grabbed my hips and started to jackhammer my hole.

He was pounding my ass as hard and fast as he could. He thrust fully into me after another few minutes of rabbit fucking and held me on him. I could feel his cock pulsing inside me as a low groan escaped his lips. He pulled out, cleaned up, and left in a hurry. He had been in the bathroom with me for almost half an hour. I waited in the stall, taking a few pics of my cum dripping hole for the bf and then cleaned up and left myself. I later got a message from the guy thanking me for what he considered one of the hottest fucks he's ever had.

On 9/17/2019 at 7:30 PM, HornyInDP said:

Married DL piggy here, this on my sexual bucket list. To be out to with the family and then sneak off to fuck in the bathroom ! 

I blew a guy once in a JC Penny's bathroom while my mom waited for me in the car