Took a load during my bike ride

Eastvillagefun

I usually take a 40 mile ride around Manhattan from the Lower East Side up to Inwood a few times a week. Riding always makes me horny so I try to get a load or two along the way, usually by posting on BBRTS. Mostly I cruise a wooded area up in Inwood. It's hit or miss. Sometimes nothing, sometimes I get fucked by a few hot guys. Usually, I get to suck a cock or two.

The other day it seemed dead, but then I saw a hot daddy sunbathing nude on a rock by the river. He saw me looking and started to play with his nip. Then he casually adjusted his cock, not breaking eye contact. I unzipped my jersey and pinched my own nipple. He started stroking and got hard, licking pre cum off his finger. At this point, I pulled out my hard dick and crouched by a tree. He got up and walled to me, naked and shoved his cock into my mouth. I love it when a daddy just takes what he wants from me. I sucked for a while, sipping only to stand and chew his nips and lick his Pitts. He loved that, but said, "i'm gonna cum." And forced me back down and face fucked me deep and hard for another minute. Then he shot his load down my throat, holding my head to make sure I took it all. It was a great protein boost to help me finish my ride home.

If you're in Manhattan along the Greenway from downtown to uptown, I'll gladly take your load on my next ride.

• Like 3