Sunday 9/15

Hairybttmcub43

Was planning to go to this group we have in town on Sundays.  But a blk buddy hit me up, and im not one to turn down a 9 thick cock. Got prepped, and went to his place. Sucked him hard, he took me to the bedroom and got me doggie, pounded me then flipped me over and got in me deep. He flipped me back over and made me beg for his load.  Love the feeling of a thick cock pumping cum in me. He shot for a good 5 min.  

I showered and headed to the group party. It’s held in a closed bar. Arrived, stripped. Found a buddy that was there we kissed and sucked.  A muscle guy came over and i sucked him hard and bent over a bar stool and he slid deep in me.   Another buddy showed up and made a bline for me and stuck his cock in my mouth. Muscle guy pulled out and buddy 1 slid in.  We fucked for a bit. We stopped and went out side and made out and this sexy muscle daddy made me suck His cock. 

Went back inside and got up on the bed doggie. My buddies took turns pounding my holes and they both dumped their loads in me. Before I could get up another guy slid in and pumped a load in me.  

Love being a cum dump 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1