Silver Comet Trail

FuckMeHarderNow

Decided that I needed to get back to exercising when I remembered that a friend lived near the 40 mile or so walking/bike trail called The Silver Comet. My friend was busy but lent me his bike. It was such a great sunny day that I headed off on his bike with attached water bottle. As we have been having a heatwave here in Atlanta, and since school was back in session, the trail was virtually empty. A very people but nobody interesting until this very athletic guy wearing skintight cycling gear rode up to where I was and said hello.He promptly passed me by and I did not think about it again til I saw him stopped ahead of me at an abandoned railroad crossing. I checked to see if he was ok, and thats when I could see his hardon and his smiling toward me. He then took his bike off trail and I followed him with my bike til we were deep on the woods. He kept checking behind to make sure I was following him til he stopped.I went over to where he was standing and he told me to bend over ,of which he pulled my shorts down and started fingering my hole. As I moaned, he told me to shut up, spit on fingers, and then my furry ass, and quickly inserted his cock pounding me hard and deep with one hand around my waist and another over my mouth as I started to scream til he unloaded what felt like tons of cum in my ass. As I pulled up my shorts, he gave a quick smile, mounted his bike and pedalled away. I felt that was a good start to exercise so I turned around and headed back to my friends house to get my car and drive home.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 8

Guest CuriousDallas

A buddy of mine is from ATL and had mentioned the Silver Comet...said it was good for cruising. Love picking up and getting picked up like that, taking anon loads out in the woods

On 9/22/2019 at 9:04 AM, CuriousDallas said:

A buddy of mine is from ATL and had mentioned the Silver Comet...said it was good for cruising. Love picking up and getting picked up like that, taking anon loads out in the woods

Absolutely. A lot of cruisy area. Mostly weekdays when the kids are in school...

So I went back yesterday wearing shorter shorts, jockstrap and tanktop looking very queer and hooked up with another horny guy stranger around 3pm. Older and-shorter than the first, but a larger cock deep into my tight hairy ass and he fucked longer. No words just signals and action. It was not too far passed the first place. I can see why as it was more secluded... this exercising is really working... and then I rode my cumdump ass all the way back to my friend's house...