Sometimes I'm versatile

Kinkybottomsw

As my profile suggests I am a hungry hungry bottom, but on occasion when I am in the mood I can be versatile.

This week I have been super horny, I haven't had any cock in ages, so I checked my fabguys account and noticed one of my fuck buddies was online and looking for some fun.  In the past he has always been a Top and his profile reflected this; he is an older guy, in his late 50's and a total sleazy perv (my favourite!)

Normally I go over, sometimes dress up for him and I am there for him to use, sometimes he restrains me, always bareback and with the use of a small brown bottle...

This time he asked me to use an electro stim buttplug on him while I sucked him, which drove him crazy.  I got to play with the control unit and increase and decrease the power and wave options.  When he could take no more, he presented me with his pert ass and ordered me to eat his pussy.  He was so clean and loose, I could tongue fuck him.  He tasted amazing and I ate and licked him until my jaw couldn't take any more.

When I stood up my cock slid up against his hole and he pushed back.  I didn't need any more of an invitation and I slid my cock straight in.  I started fucking his hole slowly as frankly I don't last that long (there is a reason I am a bottom lol) so I speeded up.  He knew I was going to cum and asked me to spray all over his ass, so I pulled out at the last second and shot my rather large load all over his bum, sliding my cock in again just to push some cum in him.

The last time I topped was up Haldon Forest on the edge of Exeter, early one morning before work.  I pulled into the gay dogging carpark, and there was a couple of cars.  I parked at the end closest to the forest walk entrance, next to a car with a twink in.  I got out and walked into the woods.  I could hear a car door open behind me, so I didn't walk that far into the woods before I turned around and saw the twink.  He had light lilac coloured hair and was slim.   He had on jogging trousers and rubbed his cock through them, I didn't need asking twice and walked over to him.  We snogged and grabbed and rubbed each others bulges through our trousers, I pulled my cock out my fly and he just pulled his trousers right down, classic bottom move.

I moved faster than him and knelt down, sucking his decent sized uncut cock, and he started moaning a lot. Mmmmm very horny.  After a few minutes he asked to suck mine and we swapped positions.  He was very good, after a few minutes he asked me do I fuck.  I replied yes and he simply stood up and turned around.  He had the most feminine legs and bum I have ever seen on a guy, which made me even hornier.  I licked and ate his smooth ass for a good five minutes, it was so clean and sweet, all the time he moaned loudly.  I stood up and he never even asked about condoms, so I pushed my cock straight in his raw pussy.  I have I guess an average sized cock, but I do seem thicker than most and this twink really went to town, pushing back and moaning, telling me how good I felt.  I knew I wouldn't last long but didn't care, I just wanted to dump my load in this bubble butt.  I pounded him until I squirted a couple of weeks of cum into him.  He sucked me clean and pulled up his jogging bottoms.  We chatted and he told me how much he had enjoyed it and hoped we would meet again.  Perfect!

• Like 1