After Work Breeding

suckerboi

I connected with a guy on nkp after work today.  He lives just down the street from my job, and he's a piggy fucker with a long, thick black cock.  He said he was only looking to get sucked, not fucked, but nothing else was panning out and I needed cock and cum before meeting friends for dinner, so I agreed. 

I got up to his apartment and his roommate joined us to watch.  We got on the bed and I began to blow him good as his cock was already hard.  I sucked his cock and balls for 40 minutes and it was getting close to the time I had to go.  He decided to fuck me so he could cum before I had to leave. 

Now, I am naturally very tight and usually need some rimming, or at least ass play, before I can take an 8 inch cock that's as thick around as a small coke can.  He spat on my hole and slipped right in, my hole opening nicely for him.  He's a violent fucker, and he used me very hard.  I held my ass cheeks apart as he pounded me for 15 minutes.  I begged for him to breed me and to give me his cum.  I'm a very verbal bottom and I love dirty talk.  He spent almost 30 seconds busting his nut deep in my hole, after which, his roommate slipped his cock in me and, after about 2 strokes, he began shooting.  

With cum dripping out my hole, I dressed and met my friends for dinner, and was even on time.  

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

Guest CuriousDallas

Hot..love those kind of quickies where you don’t know anything about them...you’re just a hole they unload in. Got a guy like that, probably mid 20’s who messages me on his way home from work to see if I’m free...average looks, nice body and a good sized cut dick. Love that he nails me raw and is good for two, sometimes three loads in me. He showers after and heads off to whoever or whatever...I’ve never asked. He’ll jerk me off if I ask but he won’t suck me, and he’s ridden my dick several times but won’t let me cum inside him usually. He has a few times and I’ve never asked him what’s up with that. He doesn’t make me wrap when he rides me and it’s always him riding me...probably so he can stay in control of when to stop. I’ve had a few “accidents” and shot inside him too and he doesn’t seem to mind. He’s fascinated with watching me cum and loves watching me eat my own jizz, which I do gladly. I love the look on his face when he rides me and let’s me cum inside him...it’s such a look of pure pleasure. He must enjoy it because after that he’ll typically pound another load or two in me pretty enthusiastically, even if he’s already shot in me. I dunno what his story is and I don’t want to pry for fear of ruining what we have.