Buddy in Chicago

Hairybttmcub43

not my last load, but my best friend in Chicago has the best times!!!!   Beat naked event at jackhammer 

I got there about 215am.  Gave the man my clothes and went and got a beer.  Walked around, decent amount of guys.  Saw this older guy, maybe 50, tight body talking with another attractive guy, went and said hi. Starting feeling each other up, nice dick, rock hard.  I turned around and he started to go in, but needed some lube.  He wanted me in a sling, so we found the last open one, lubed up and he slide in, FUCK I was tight, crowd formed around and he got going good and deep.  The other attractive guy he was talking with earlier came over, he said he wanted a turn, so first guy pulled out and he went in.  His dick wasn't as thick but was longer, felt great.  Went for a while then the second guy got in in the sling and I fucked him for a while and then went and got second beer (you get two drink tickets).  Saw this young jock, maybe 27/28 fucking this bearded daddy, I stood by and watched for a bit then daddy started sucking my dick.  Jock and I bent over daddy and made out for a bit then someone slide into my ass, I didn't look back, felt good.  Jock was lightly punching my chest.  This went on for a while, I eventally turned back, couldn't see anyone.  Was a ghost or midget fucking me?  Oh well, it felt great.  He pulled out and disappeared.  The first guy, older, maybe 50 with tight body wanted me to fuck him, so bent him over against a wall and pounded him for a bit, then dark skinned short guy came over and said he wanted to fuck me some more.  So you're the ghost! He was so short and dark skinned I couldn't see him when I turned around the first time he was fucking me.  He fucked me some more, felt good then jock came over and he slide in, he really pounded me hard, by then I was open for business so he could go to town.  I went and fucked two guys who were laying on beds in the corner just ass up waiting for cock. 

Then I went home and just as I went outside there was the bus I needed just pulling up, perfect timing.

• Like 2