Stealthed.

I guess I should have known what I was getting into. It was a sex party after all.

I had heard tell of a local sex party in a warehouse in the city. Not a huge party, but big enough (40 - 50 guys). And the warehouse space was outfitted with gloryholes, slings, dark rooms, etc. Everything you could want.

A buddy if mine forwarded the invite to me, and the next party I decided to check it out. I did prep and clean myself out for it, but figured i wouldn't do anything if I didn't want to.

Famous last words.

The place was already jumping when I arrived. Plent of sucking and fucking going on. I mostly wandered around, got my dick sucked a few times, and sucked on a couple myself.

The party was mostly older guys, but a few younger bottoms were around. I saw them getting fucked in various locations around the warehouse. But most of the activity seemed to take place in this one room.

The room wasnt large, it was very dark, and there was just a plain, queen size bed in it. But the room was fairly packed with guys. On the bed were three or four bottoms all getting fucked, and around them a bunch of guys stood around waiting and watching.

There were a couple cock suckers keeping the waiting guys satisfied. The room smelled of poppers and lube and sweat an mansex. It was all very intoxicating.

I stood in the room and watched, all the e getting more and more turned on. Somehow I moved up to the edge of the bed and fed my cock to a guy laying on his back, head over the edge.

And that was pretty much all it took.

Being new meat, I guess the tops in the room wanted to try my ass out. While I was getting sucked, a guy came up behind me and starts fiddling with my asscrack. And another guy starts working my nips.

From out of nowhere I'm fed some poppers, and then I feel a hand gently push me to bend me over. My mouth found the cocksucker's dick, and the guy behind me found my asshole with his cock.

He slid inside. Raw.

I kept getting fed poppers by a guy standing next to me, while the guy behind me fucked. Then he slapped my ass and pulled out. And another cock went in.

This one was very big and curved downward. And was rock hard. He pumped away for awhile, taking breaks and parking his big cock in my ass now and again. Then he pulled out and another top was in his place.

And another. And another.

The last guy had a whopper of a cock and it really hurt-- even after taking all the others. I only let him fuck for a few minutes before I had to make him stop.

I came to my senses then and wondered what the fuck I'd just done? I was pretty sure none of them came in me, because I could hear most of them making a show of it when they were breeding one of my fellow bottoms in the room.

I exited, wandered around for a bit linger, but decided to leave shortly thereafter. It was starting to thin out anyway.

The next day I was still really damn horny ad I still hadn't cum from the sex party fucking. And, really, all the tops did was to prime my pump. So I got online.

I was on a male hookup site when suddenly I get an IM. I accept it and it says:

"Did you have fun at the sex party"?

"I did. Were you there?"

"Yeah. I watched my buddy stealth your pig ass. It was fucking hot!"

"Stealth me?? What do you mean??"

"He fuckin' pozzed your guts with his toxic jizz, man. Your ass was in the air just begging for loads, so he decices to donate his."

"But I never heard or felt anybody cum..."

"Dude, that's what stealthing is. You sneak a load of cum in the bottom without him knowing. Some guys break their condoms on purpose. Others, like my buddy, just quietly let their cock ooze their wad into a poppered up, bottom cum pigs ass."

"Can I ask which guy it was?"

"Number Two, champ. And I would have given you mine too if you hadnt made me stop cuz your ass couldn't take any more of my meat. Let me know if you ever want me to finish what I started sometime."

I was kind of numb from the conversation. Evidently I had been cum in at the party-- and it was poz cum at that. I sat for a few minutes trying to wrap my head around what had happened-- while my cock got hard at the memory of the last whopper cock that I stopped. Stopped before it pozzed me too.

Then I IM'ed my phone number and directions to him so he could finish the job.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

I just got back from the local ABS after being stealthed. I was there around 12:30 am and the place was dead. Three older guys just standing around talking. I wait for about 40 minutes but no one showed up. So I walked out to my car but found two black guys walking in behind me. So I went back in and waited by the gloryhole booth. I nodded to him and he said give him a minute to buy tokens. He returned and came right into my booth. I asked him to fuck me BB but he insisted that he use a condom. I told him I prefer bareback but he refused. He left again to purchase the condoms and was back in my booth and undressed. He immediate ordered me to turn around and bend over and slid his covered cock inside of me. He fucked me for 15 or 20 minutes and then pulled out. He started to put his cock in but pulled back out and above my hole and got forceful like he was trying to make his own hole. He did there off and on for quite a while and then just continued to fuck me hard. After about 20 minutes he rest on my back and just held his cock in deep, kissing my back as he rested there. Then he started fucking me again and I heard a squishing sound. He said to me "that's the sound that I want to hear". He fucked me at lease for another 30 minutes and then I said I have to get going. He responded and order me back down and said he didnt cum yet. I looked down as he was pulling at the tip and he said " look at that, its busted. Oh well bend back down and let me fill you with cum . It was apparent to me now that he had stealthed me. I guess he went thru all that trouble hoping that I wouldnt think that he pozzed me. I surpised him be bending over and taking another load from him. When we finish I told him how hot is was and thanked him before I left.

• Like 1