Bottoms - Duration of Fucking?

ErosWired

Bottoms: Duration of Fucking?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. On average, do you find that fucking usually:

• Ends too soon
    • Lasts too long
    • Mostly about right for you

My response is situational. The great majority of my sex is at the baths. I love getting multiple cocks and loads, but just because a top is fucking you does not mean he will cum in you. He might have just got there and wants to sample a few asses before he cums. So there is always a sense of fear with a long fuck that he won't give you his load.

So, while I love a good love long fuck, I don't get upset with a quick cum. Appreciate it, lick it clean. Get another cock up your ass. On the other hand, a guy who fucks you for two hours and doesn't give you his load? That is frustrating.

It is different one on one where you have a reasonable expectation that he is going to breed you. In those situations I generally find that the top cums before he planned, but I am generally still delighted to get the load.

If I had to pick an ideal length of fuck, I would probably say about 20 minutes, but really I love a night where I can get a few quick fucks, a fee medium fucks and one or two extended fucks. A week or so ago I had a trip to a bath, was only there for two hours but got my first load in a thirty minute fuck with lots of ass to mouth, then took three loads in ten minutes, one immediately after the other. Then one final load after a twenty minute fuck from.a top who had been edging in various bottoms asses for hours. Heaven.