My very first open door hotel gangbang (advise)

happynleather

I am setting up my first open door hotel party. I advertised it on BBRT and I plan on going solo.  It is at an event however, so I feel safer.  It is during Hibearnation in STL. and the hotel will be full of like minded people.  Here is the ad I posted, please let me know what you think. Also any tips will help.  The idea for this weekend is it is my jump into the cumdump lifestyle and im looking to start big!!!

img.php?id=591674&s=2&p=1

This is your profile

I'm Hosting This Party     

Party Location: Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Type of Party: Sex Party
Party Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019
Party Start Time: 07:00 PM Local Time
Headline: Cumdump Holiday Inn St. Louis Downtown Conv Center
Party Details:  
White | 48 | 5' 8'' (173 cm)
200-209 Lbs (91-94 Kgs) | Bear | Blond
Green
Holiday Inn St. Louis - Downtown Conv Center...will be, face down, ass up and blindfolded with the motel door unlocked (cracked slightly). Accepting anon loads from any. and all from 7:00pm till 1:00am...cum n go or stay a while to breed n seed my hole multiple times. I will have poppers and lube. Bring your boyfriend, another top buddy or some guy you just met to feed my hole their loads too. No condoms, no pulling out, no load refused. The room is reserved but will not have the number until check in. Will give out room and phone number after check in.

To my (total bottom) eyes, the ad looks pretty good. The way you’ve written it does, however, raise two or three points of advice:

As you’re doing this solo, don’t advertise that you will be blindfolded. That will prove impractical and introduce an unnecessary level of risk.

If you intend this to be a group event, don’t say you will be taking anon loads. Men who want to fuck anonymously do not do so with groups of others, whom they might conceivably know.

Plan to do the best you can to get the room door to close as fully as possible without latching. In my experience, if passing hotel staff see a door slightly ajar, they will open it rather than close it. So will certain types of curious passers-by. Door mechanisms vary, but my main go-to technique is a rubber wedge-shaped doorstop pressed against the inner base of the door.

Two other possible considerations: Focus less on things going into you (“feed my hole”, etc.) and more on what the Tops are personally going to get out of it. And, try to tone down the “No this, no that” rhetoric - it may lead Tops to think you’re an unpleasant stickler and give the whole thing a pass.

**If any of this fails to make sense, I wrote it immediately after a young Mexican finished brutally reaming me out with my own 9” dildo. He wanted to know if I had anything bigger...

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1