families that live together breed together

ftmbristolukfun

I always wondered why my grandparents were close to my parents. i just thought it's because we all got on. we lived on a big house with lots of rooms. I was forbidden from entering some of them until I was an adult. The day finally came and I became an adult.

"Don't bother getting dressed love" my father told me. "you going to show me the special rooms?" I asked naively. "sure honey I will just get the key" he said. He unlocked the door and opened it. Inside was a king sized bed and a flat screen TV. There were some interesting items on the bed. One of them looked like a cock. 

"sit on the bed.... let me show you a film" said my dad. I sat down sheepishly and he turned the TV on. There were people on there naked playing with the strange items I found on the bed. I felt a wet patch in my pj's and my nipples getting hard. They were showing through my pj's. 

"dad can you teach me how to use these toys? they look like fun" I said.

"sure honey just take your pj's off and relax then I will show you my toy under my pj's" he said.

I slowly took off my pj's. "my pussy is tingly and wet" I said to my dad. "here let me help you" he said and slowly licked my pussy. "oh yes daddy that feels good" I said. "I aim to please let me lick you until you have a very big tingle called an orgasm" he said. I enjoyed daddy licking my pussy. I was looking forward to seeing the toy he had in his pj's. Then he put the cock toy on my pussy and turned it up to the highest setting "oh my God that's so good daddy you're making me cum" I said.

"when did you last have a period?" my daddy asked me. "a few days ago daddy why do you ask?" I replied. "because in this family we breed each other when we become adults to make babies. I want to make you pregnant by breeding you like my mum showed me how to make love to her and my sister when I was an adult.

"oh yes please daddy, give me your babies. how do we make babies?" I replied excitedly.

"in that case meet the toy that will make you pregnant" he said revealing a very big cock. It was long and stiff ready to impregnate me.

My daddy stroked his cock next to my pussy lips slowly opening them to leave my ready wet hole. He went in and out slowly. He took my virginity.

"daddy I wanna breed with you until I can breed no more" I told him.

"That's easily done because ive got a potent fertility drink that can keep us breeding for a very long time" said my dad.

"can grandad breed me as well daddy?" I asked.

"sure honey I will go and get him" he said "how about a cock in both holes?"

"as long as he cums in my pussy first. what are the other rooms for?" I replied.

"oh they have nurseries and some have other guys in there waiting to loose their virginity" he replied. "but you have to be blindfolded to enter them and stay naked. they wanna breed you all night"

he saw my face light up as he told me. I can't wait to have lots of hot breeding fun with all these complete strangers. little did I know they we're cousins and uncles.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I'd been breeding for a couple of years with these strangers and my uncle removed the blindfold as he was breeding me. I squeezed hard on his cock as I milked all of his baby batter out of him. his cum felt warm and confirming. 

"hey cousin those tits are great to play with love to fuck your ass and play with your tits" said one of my cousins behind me. "please do whilst uncle is still breeding me his cock feels as it feels so good." he entered my ass straight away taking me from behind squeezing my tits making me hungry for more.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I had a competition with my brother. I dared him that I would have more cocks then he would pussies in 24 hours. we had stocked up on red Bull and the endurance fertitility cocktail before we started.

My brother had a room next door to me. There was a counter under the door that totted up the number of people who entered our rooms. They each had an ensuite in case showers were part of the breeding process for our sexual partners.

I could have the same cock as many times as we both liked. But as there were other pussies to explore both me and the breeders wanted to try other pussies as well.

These were breeding bulls included in the uptake that wanted to be filmed because it turned their partners on. only the cock entering my pussy and the cream pies were filmed. This made for stronger more inense orgasms as being filmed helped me express myself.

• Like 2