Tooth damage when giving head to a PA

Guest hungandmean

Guest hungandmean

Been considering getting a PA for a while now 

Is a PA a risk to damaging someones teeth? It seems like it would be and im already really hung so it just seems like I might actually be able to knock someones teeth out which is generally not what I am going for when I just want my cock sucked...

Any first hand information you can offer either as someone with a PA (who is hung, i'm 8x6) or someone with experience sucking dicks with PAs? 

I’m 8.5 x 7 and have had a 0g PA for years.  Yes there’s a risk of chipping a tooth when you skullfuck someone - in fact there’s a thread on here talking about it if you want to check it out - but if you’re not into anything really rough, your cocksucker knows what he’s doing and has normal, healthy teeth, the risk of tooth damage from a PA while giving a normal blowjob is usually pretty minimal.  Honestly I’ve had more trouble with some guys’ gag reflexes than with tooth damage but that’s not necessarily due to my PA 😏

Edited by Qban
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/23/2019 at 7:07 AM, hungandmean said:

Is a PA a risk to damaging someones teeth? It seems like it would be and im already really hung so it just seems like I might actually be able to knock someones teeth out which is generally not what I am going for when I just want my cock sucked...

Any first hand information you can offer either as someone with a PA (who is hung, i'm 8x6) or someone with experience sucking dicks with PAs? 

Speaking from, I am a Dentist, and maybe not knock the tooth out , but you can do serious damage to the tooth. Resulting in possibly needing a crown and or crown and root canal. Ranging in a range of cost of 1500 to 4000 dollars.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:07 AM, hungandmean said: