Never even made it inside the adult video store

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

Happened to be up by Paris, the adult video place in NW after dinner with buds and figured I’d drive by for a quick one. As I pulled up I saw this cute Latino boy outside Looking at me as I got out. He nodded at me and if he weren’t so young and cute I’d have moved on. I walked over to him and could see he was rubbing a nice sized cock through his jeans. As I stepped closer he asked if I wanted to fuck and smiled a shy smile at me. I said yeah and he sheepishly admitted he didn’t have a lot of money and was horny. I wasn’t sure if that meant he wanted cash to fuck or not. I said I was down and he asked if my car was ok. I said it was and I knew places to park and fuck. We got in my car and I suddenly was Kind of worried he might pull a gun or knife on me, bit as we pulled away he instead pulled my dick out and started stroking me, smiling once he saw how hung I was. He was stroking me and at the same time undoing his jeans, slipping them down and showing off his nice thick uncut dick. Like me, his cock was slick with precum. I found a good spot and parked and he quickly clambered over the armrest and seats into the back and I quickly followed grabbing lube out of the console. I warned him it get excited and cum pretty quickly and asked him if he wanted to get fucked, to which he quickly nodded yes and turned his ass to me so I could fuck him. Like most Latino boys he didn’t even ask me my status or to wrap. I quickly lubed up and entered him, moaning as I quickly stroked most of my dick in and had barely started stroking when I shot my load, which got an “oh fuck” out of him. I kept stroking inside him and told him there was more and kept stroking deep and hard in him, blasting a second load balls deep inside him. 

I slid out of him and told him it was my turn and had him sit on the seat and straddling him, lubing up his cock and sliding my ass down on it. I told him I wanted to look in his eyes and kiss him as he fucked me. He loved it and was grunting and groaning as I rode him, backing off kissing me as he painted and drew closer. His eyes were lit up with desire as I told him how good his dick felt in me and how bad I wanted him to cum inside me. He’d pant out a few “yeahs” and “fuck yeahs” until he blasted a nice load inside me. I kept riding him and telling him I wanted to lie on my back and have him pound me as hard as he could. We shifted so he could do that and soon was doing just that, pulling almost all the way out and slamming all the way back in, popping out a few times but quickly putting his cock back in me. He kept it up u til he arched his back and let out another loud panting groan and I could feel him shudder as he came inside me again. He collapsed on me panting and between gasps eased his dick out and I could feel him easing his ass down on my dick telling me to fuck him again. He was riding my dick for all he was worth, begging for my cum, telling me how bad he wanted it. We kept it up and before long blasted another load in him. He eased off my dick and asked if I had something to clean up with. I apologized saying I didn’t and he started getting dressed and I did the same, clambering back over the seats and armrest. He did too and asked if we could go to a nearby convenience store so he could clean up. As we drove he asked if I had any cash he could give me and connected the dots; he was one of those passive aggressive hustlers you run into that isn’t upfront about wanting money to fuck. I told him I had none and he said Venmo was fine. Once we parked I venmo’ed him $20 pleading poverty and waited while went in. In the time we’d been fucking I had a few messages on Grindr and started responding and soon had lined up a nearby Latino boy who wanted to breed me. The cutie boy came back and asked me to take him back to Paris and so I dropped him there and headed on to the next boy’s place to take another load.

7 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

Happened to be up by Paris, the adult video place in NW after dinner with buds and figured I’d drive by for a quick one. As I pulled up I saw this cute Latino boy outside Looking at me as I got out. He nodded at me and if he weren’t so young and cute I’d have moved on. I walked over to him and could see he was rubbing a nice sized cock through his jeans. As I stepped closer he asked if I wanted to fuck and smiled a shy smile at me. I said yeah and he sheepishly admitted he didn’t have a lot of money and was horny. I wasn’t sure if that meant he wanted cash to fuck or not. I said I was down and he asked if my car was ok. I said it was and I knew places to park and fuck. We got in my car and I suddenly was Kind of worried he might pull a gun or knife on me, bit as we pulled away he instead pulled my dick out and started stroking me, smiling once he saw how hung I was. He was stroking me and at the same time undoing his jeans, slipping them down and showing off his nice thick uncut dick. Like me, his cock was slick with precum. I found a good spot and parked and he quickly clambered over the armrest and seats into the back and I quickly followed grabbing lube out of the console. I warned him it get excited and cum pretty quickly and asked him if he wanted to get fucked, to which he quickly nodded yes and turned his ass to me so I could fuck him. Like most Latino boys he didn’t even ask me my status or to wrap. I quickly lubed up and entered him, moaning as I quickly stroked most of my dick in and had barely started stroking when I shot my load, which got an “oh fuck” out of him. I kept stroking inside him and told him there was more and kept stroking deep and hard in him, blasting a second load balls deep inside him. 

I slid out of him and told him it was my turn and had him sit on the seat and straddling him, lubing up his cock and sliding my ass down on it. I told him I wanted to look in his eyes and kiss him as he fucked me. He loved it and was grunting and groaning as I rode him, backing off kissing me as he painted and drew closer. His eyes were lit up with desire as I told him how good his dick felt in me and how bad I wanted him to cum inside me. He’d pant out a few “yeahs” and “fuck yeahs” until he blasted a nice load inside me. I kept riding him and telling him I wanted to lie on my back and have him pound me as hard as he could. We shifted so he could do that and soon was doing just that, pulling almost all the way out and slamming all the way back in, popping out a few times but quickly putting his cock back in me. He kept it up u til he arched his back and let out another loud panting groan and I could feel him shudder as he came inside me again. He collapsed on me panting and between gasps eased his dick out and I could feel him easing his ass down on my dick telling me to fuck him again. He was riding my dick for all he was worth, begging for my cum, telling me how bad he wanted it. We kept it up and before long blasted another load in him. He eased off my dick and asked if I had something to clean up with. I apologized saying I didn’t and he started getting dressed and I did the same, clambering back over the seats and armrest. He did too and asked if we could go to a nearby convenience store so he could clean up. As we drove he asked if I had any cash he could give me and connected the dots; he was one of those passive aggressive hustlers you run into that isn’t upfront about wanting money to fuck. I told him I had none and he said Venmo was fine. Once we parked I venmo’ed him $20 pleading poverty and waited while went in. In the time we’d been fucking I had a few messages on Grindr and started responding and soon had lined up a nearby Latino boy who wanted to breed me. The cutie boy came back and asked me to take him back to Paris and so I dropped him there and headed on to the next boy’s place to take another load.

A workman is worthy of his wages. You’ll remember him far more fondly than the $20, and, being a young Latino he probably really needed it. You done good, kid.